+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Game Experts

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Game Experts

yes there are two games for me halo2 and final fantasy.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm an expert in, how should I say this, in EVERY single game I get my hands on. I dunno why, guess I'm a natural. I NEVER use cheats to progress in games because that kinda kills the point of even playing the game...

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

DOOM 3 mostly scares my little cousins and are very afriad to play to matters i can scare them with ease

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black
    I am the absloute immortal overlord of Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Game Cube. I am not an expert in smash bros. -- I am a GOD.
    Really now? ... I've done the same as you, I've unlocked every trophy, every character, every stage... I had to do with every character, learn their every strength and weakness. But I was omnipotent with Zelda/Sheik... a clear switching balance of extremes. Immediate speed, and slow strength/defense. Both need skill to wield, and the only way to master them is by being able to use both in battle. Switching at the perfect moments.....

I may have not mastered catching items in mid-air, or catching everything in my way... but... I've beaten all who have mastered it.
    I specialize with and without weapons. Long-range and short-range. Master of timing, knowing the perfect moments to strike and disappear. Sheik's jump-teleportation-blast has never missed a target. No items can hit me with her whip striking it in midair... large blasts are destroyed by the shuriken strike, or reflected by Zelda's barrier. Teleportation not only allows me to come back from far-tosses, but to get to items at pinpoint locations... as well as useful for pissing-off my opponents. Combo strikes with Sheik doesn't allow the enemy time to think of a plan, defense is destroyed by tosses, tosses are combo'd by more combos in air as well as item-throws... constant attack until you launch, if that's not enough, Zelda will use powerful blows that'll keep you flying off the ledge. Sheik for speed and chipping away at %'s... and Zelda for strong, slow, and steady attacks. As well as assured defenses. .......... they're a little exaggerated, but I like exaggerated.

......anyways......

^_^ I'm getting back to gaming....... slowly...... I still have a long way to go to catch up all that I want to catch up on... but now I can at least control my cravings for games to a certain amount..... heheh.

Newbie Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Re: Game Experts

The brighter a light shines, the thicker the shadows fall

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Tht's sounds kinda stupid but I cat say muhc coz i didnt touch FF VIII. Still need to get it. Left it for a long time.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8