+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Game Suggestions please.

Newbie theedge182 may be famous one day theedge182 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Game Suggestions please.

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    metal gear 3, is a pretty good game, it has some funny moments and you get to have fun on it, like playing around with the enemy and get to capture live animals like snakes, rabbits, fish, but nothing better though only small ones. plus you get better weapons at it such as the M16, has a laser or i think attached to it, also the camera view lets you see other things like pressing R, and it shows you whats behind the person, for example while be interrogated it says press R and you'll see a ghost behind the person given you the passcode's and time left of a bomb.

i must agree that MGS 3 is one of the best games i have played you can play it over and over agian and agian and if you got the bonous pack you'll have fun untill you get board of killing things catching monkeys or other animeals trying to kill bosses with only the trank gun to get there weapon. great game yup. i love to intergate the people the use them as a shild the kill them the grab the next person. its good fun

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theedge182 View Post
    i must agree that MGS 3 is one of the best games i have played you can play it over and over agian and agian and if you got the bonous pack you'll have fun untill you get board of killing things catching monkeys or other animeals trying to kill bosses with only the trank gun to get there weapon. great game yup. i love to intergate the people the use them as a shild the kill them the grab the next person. its good fun
    Your forgetting the most important thing of the whole game is the camera, taking pictures gives a crazy shot at it lol, anyway play this game and the game rates on how you act, i got a crocodile, shark and dolphin for my efforts

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

ohh look like i found me some mgs fans

long live MGS!

cant wait till guns of the patriots is out

====

back to topic

have you tried

devil may cry
    dynasty warriors
    tenchu
    killzone
    tekken

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to remind everyone to please not list games. There's no problem giving several suggestions, as long as you explain why you suggest that game. Thank you.

Newbie Alfina-kun may be famous one day Alfina-kun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yeah I have to agree with hades, grandia 3 is the way to go... BTW try the Lunar series for PS1. more info about lunar can be found at lunareb.com

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

Play Lunar 1 and 2 for the PS1 if you can get your hands on a copy. Sure, the graphics are not so hot, but they do have an excellent storyline and they are very fun to play, two key elements that make a great game.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2