+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: game of thrones

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: game of thrones

sure it will. that's hbo. this is the same thing they did with true blood. they're saving the best. btw, who's your favorite clans?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Up to the 3rd book. I had to read the first book before watching the series. It was awesome!. I've been meaning to read this series for maybe two years now? I just kept putting it off. Then I heard there was going to be a TV show, so I picked up the first book. Raced through it and watch the series. I just love it!

Quote Originally Posted by dude101 View Post
    I've been waiting to watch this tv show for a while now. The books were awesome and so i expect that the series should be just as good.

Can't wait to see who will get to...'rule them all', i've purposely delayed reading the last book so i can follow both the book and the tv show. But i really do hope the ending is good, fingers crossed.
    I just love how it changes so quickly. No slow moments in this series. Will be very interesting to see how it all turns out!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    I've seen the entire first season and bought the whole series Martin has written thus far, currently reading through the first one. It's one of the few books I've read that TV/movie has been able to translate to film really really well. Much of the dialogue is intact, straight from the book, the character development is very interesting, and I rather enjoy that the author has no problem killing off anyone at any moment. I personally like to read ahead and see how well the film version handles plot, characters, dialogue, etc, so the fact that season 2 doesn't start up till spring of next year, I'll have *plenty* of time to catch up on the epic tale.
    They done really well in translating it! Its a hate/love thing for me in killing of characters. I love it, because it makes the story all the more interesting and and your toes..yet..(minor spoiler maybe?)
     click to show spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    well at least i'm not the only one here after all. anyway, i have seen all of the episodes and i am waiting now for the second season. by the way...any lanister fans here? i'm not one though.
    Tyrion Lannister fan here. Actually I've got quite a few favourites. I find Jamie Lannister an interesting character as well. an arse but interesting.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'm finally on the third book, my brothers already read it and said it was the best one. I thought the second one was as good as the first one, and I'm really excited to see who they cast for Stannis, Davos, Melisandre, Brienne, and others. I'm also interested to see how they'll handle certain things in season 2, and what stuff they'll leave out. Hopefully they give battles a little more love next season, there weren't really any in the first.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2