+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A game too really play...

Newbie MagnaCartana may be famous one day MagnaCartana may be famous one day MagnaCartana's Avatar
    Thanks

A game too really play...

Its been 2 years that I had no game interesting enough to play from beginning to end. I used to play games from beginning to end and sometimes, all over again.

Am I getting tired of games or are the games just not what they used to be? Else, recommend me something really great, please!!!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A game too really play...

Okami-completely different from what you've seen or heard! an awesome, fun action/adventure that has a bit of old school flava!

Metal Gear Solid-deep story line, fun gameplay, relatively intelligent AIs, an espionage/sneaky around with lots of personality! (best to start from #1-#3, but #1 is on the gamecube as a remake (only graphic wise, very good! and the original is a hard to find PS1 title)

Tenchu-great ninja game that's fast paced and fun to play! standard level complition and a cool boss battle at the end! (i've only played #3, but i hear #1 and #2 are great too!

Way of the Samurai 2-lots of customization, multiple endings and battle anyone with a sword! awesome! awesome! be good or bad or just a wanderer carried by the wind!

^_^ there's also Grand Theft Auto for a great shot 'em up with some surprisingly creative story to it and Bully... haven't played it but heard it was pretty much one of the best things ever!

these were all for the PS2! you'll have to specify if you want other systems

p.s.: Growlanser is also a great old school feeling RPG (different from final fantasy) it comes it a pack of the #2 and #3, while #1,#4 and #5 haven't gone state side... T_T the two pack was made by a now dead company... TTT_TTTT

Newbie MagnaCartana may be famous one day MagnaCartana may be famous one day MagnaCartana's Avatar
    Thanks

Aah, Growlanser looks so cool!!! Never gonna find it in South Africa Why...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MagnaCartana View Post
    Aah, Growlanser looks so cool!!! Never gonna find it in South Africa Why...
    Growlanser is very hard to find. You'll have more luck ordering it over the internet.

Could you tell me which platforms you have? (PC, Wii, PS3, PS2, Xbox, ...)

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MagnaCartana View Post
    Else, recommend me something really great, please!!!
    Really hard to do that when you gave out the grand sum of ZERO information about your gaming habits. What systems to do you have/use? What kinds of games to you like? What were the last games you liked playing?
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh...well the Guitar Hero Series is really great, its for the PS2 but I dont know if the have it in South Africa, its great though
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks

Oops, Yea. Sorry bout that. RPGs, all the way, and Action games here and there. I own a PS2 and PC

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^o^ eBay all the way! you can get pretty good prices for rare games and most sellers can ship it world wide!

^_^ you could also try looking it up on amazon in case they have better prices! good luck!

+ Reply to Thread