+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Games are always been loved by all age group people

Newbie amycooper is off to a good start
    Thanks

Games are always been loved by all age group people

In general, any game where a person creates a character and pretends their selves to be that character through various mediums and gets to be the character in the game can be called RPG. These games are full of entertainment and are very interactive. Though these games are formulated through the combination of 3-D and $- D effects. This makes the user feel that he/she is playing in real sense.
    Amy Cooper
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Apr 28, 2009 at 09:53 AM.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Re: Games are always been loved by all age group people

but is it like that or if you look at it my 9 year old sis is really really into Call of Duty and me too and isnt that a really like i dont know a adult game i think it is the genre that applys to the person rather the person who made its age.

Otaku Cresent Knight is off to a good start
    Thanks

yea i agree with cbtay01 i think it is just up to the people rather then the age cuz my older brother likes sponge bob games. so yea i dont think age really matter about the game at all.
    I've lost everything I once held dear to me all i have felt is hope and with it I''ll push myself forward and follow the even ending stream of life.....

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

me im 20 and im still into the pokemon games and im not ashamed to admit that any questons

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm.. RPG games are fun to play but sometimes it makes you bore, anyway, games you favour depends upon your type, mood & other factors

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm....I'm addicted to lots of MMORPG in this world!I like Online Games!I played Online game since I'm in 3rd Grade!Now I'm in my 1st year junior high and I'm still playing games even in arcades! or so whatever it is!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

well i play all type of games...from kids games to the boring games(only play ones if its a boring game)and i love playing games...my sister and my brother who are very old also enjoy play games...my mom also sometimes enjoy play games but my dad didn't like to play games because he think play games is just wasting times...

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amycooper View Post
    In general, any game where a person creates a character and pretends their selves to be that character through various mediums and gets to be the character in the game can be called RPG. These games are full of entertainment and are very interactive. Though these games are formulated through the combination of 3-D and $- D effects. This makes the user feel that he/she is playing in real sense.
    Amy Cooper
    When I play a RPG, I don't think of myself as being the character, rather I think of as being a adventure book, you know those books where you choose different ending and it tells you to turn to this page to find out what your decision did to the story. That is why I liked Fallout 3, even though I could only pick a certain story based on the developers, it allowed me to find out how me not exploring a certain place would change the order of the story or change the story. the only thing is that in the end, you will only be able to end the game 1 or 2 ways. that is why I don't believe that RPG can really make the user fill that they are the character, may be in the future it will come to that (30 years ago the world had pong, look what we have now, almost realistic graphics and real life physics in a game), but for now these games are good as entertainment. I can't wait until a game where you make the story and don't have to follow the rules or a pre-set path has to be taken, comes out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast