+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Games are always been loved by all age group people

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Games are always been loved by all age group people

Yeah, I agree with the others, I don't think age matters when it comes to games.

I used to play video games when I was younger, and if I still had those games I would probably still play them today because I liked the game.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Games are always been loved by all age group people

Oh! well just answer the "killer question" those of who didn't admitting themselves that they are video game/RPG's/OL(Online)Games or anything that has connection in it! please people admit to the public!
    Here the so called "killer question"
    Are you sure?

Do you play more than 4 hours a day? If not, do you play at least once to three times a day, every day of the week?

Do you own more than one console? Do you have more than two controllers for said consoles? Do you own a Nintendo DS or PSP? Does it (or they) leave your home with you every day? Do you still have a Super NES or Sega Genesis? Do you enough games to stack the cases to the mid-part of your calf? How about almost to your knee?

If you answered "yes" to at least three of these questions, you may be an addict and are just in denial. You may not play as much as most other gamers, but you're still addicted. You're just gettin' your fix quicker than most.
    PLEASE PEOPLE ADMIT IT!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2