+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Games you look forward to playing

Newbie KRaZyAmmo may be famous one day KRaZyAmmo may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Games you look forward to playing

simply: Red Alert 3, Dead Space, and Far Cry 2. All these games are looking good.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KRaZyAmmo View Post
    simply: Red Alert 3, Dead Space, and Far Cry 2. All these games are looking good.
    i see, but since this is AO, can you explain why? im sure other people would like to pick these games up if they know the opinions of other people
    Why hello there!

Newbie KRaZyAmmo may be famous one day KRaZyAmmo may be famous one day
    Thanks

well Red Alert 3 because the secondary functions of the units and the ability to build your base on water. Dead Space because of the strategic dismemberment and having the take out the enemy limb by limb. Far Cry 2 with it's 50 KM of free roam, you can approach any mission any way you want. That even includes deceiving the enemy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KRaZyAmmo For This Useful Post:

Kuinta (Aug 24, 2008)

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

one more game that i'm looking forward to is Fable 2....in Fable 1 you played a young boy who's village was destroy etc etc... revenge and stuff ... and as you spend more time ingame you'r character grows older... and depending on you'r deeds.. good or bad.. you suffer phisical transformations.
    The thing that's more interesting in fable 2 is that you are givven the ability to play a female char..... is u whant to that is...... and in this one you can actualy HAVE CHILDREN

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Ryuga View Post
    one more game that i'm looking forward to is Fable 2....in Fable 1 you played a young boy who's village was destroy etc etc... revenge and stuff ... and as you spend more time ingame you'r character grows older... and depending on you'r deeds.. good or bad.. you suffer phisical transformations.
    The thing that's more interesting in fable 2 is that you are givven the ability to play a female char..... is u whant to that is...... and in this one you can actualy HAVE CHILDREN
    ive also read that when you are a female character, you can become pregnant. you then go through in game pregnancy, your stats change, and you get a big preggers belly.
    Why hello there!

Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KRaZyAmmo View Post
    well Red Alert 3 because the secondary functions of the units and the ability to build your base on water. Dead Space because of the strategic dismemberment and having the take out the enemy limb by limb. Far Cry 2 with it's 50 KM of free roam, you can approach any mission any way you want. That even includes deceiving the enemy.
    Kudos to Dead Space. I have checked out the preview videos and they just blew me away. It's currently in my top 10 of horror first person shooter games. It's for the PC and I love how the gameplay is slightly different from the other horror games I have played. I mean before Dead Space my vote for scariest looking game was Resident Evil 5. I love how this game has all those creatures that won't die with just a head shot. They have to have their limbs torn off, too.

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

I look forward to playing that new final fantasy 7 crisis core...for the psp ..I really want to play that..i finally got an psp and im dying to play it..im a big fan of FF games..and ff7 was my fav one..a remake and better..OMG!! i must play it.plus i saw the advent children moive so that made the urge go sky high...lol

Otaku Heavenhanced may be famous one day Heavenhanced may be famous one day
    Thanks

As a fan of Diablo 2, Diablo 3 is not a dream for me. I wait for Dissidia. Sephiroth Vs Squall must be kick-ass.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7