Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gaming On

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Re: Gaming On

Many games are popular now. It depends on your age group to me. But, One genre I do think is the most popular is mmorpgs.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Newbie Night-Stalker may be famous one day Night-Stalker may be famous one day Night-Stalker's Avatar
    In my box mainly, a shoe box that is all i can offord, soon ill get a TV box, cant wait!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu
    the video games i believe are most popular right now are any online games. i know that isnt a genre, but online games are the future of gaming. its much more enjoyable to be playing with other humans than with somke bot.
    tbh now the xbox360 is out now all there games are online, and when the ps3 is i think all of there games will be online to compete with 360 so they cant all be popular lol

__________________________________________________ ______________

But FPS are probally the most populur type of game, but i think its getting taken over by RPG's, but when Halo 3 comes out people wont even know what a RPG is!

Noobz Clan Rocks!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

It would seem like MMORPGs are the fad games at the moment however, games like Counter Strike, Team Fortress has always had a strong following with the use of team work and so on. I mean even, countries in the Far East are still having tournaments and i've seen videos of those guys playing and my god, they are uber skilled at the games.

I would think FPS games are getting more popular with the release of the next gen consoles i.e Gears of War, Resistance the Fall of Man, Killzone 2(possibly tho we havent heard from the developers since E3 2005), more Medal of Honour games and Call of Duty as well.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

right now i think it would be online games or MMORPG... i play it too... ^__^
    i think that's the most popular nowadays...

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think mmorpgs are most popular right now though I don't play them.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm i think fighting games are really high on the list and then RPG's then shooters and other games. but in my heart fighter and RPG's are always the best.^^
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

I agree on the fighting games they are very popular like UT,Quake,Counter Sstrike and some others i love fighting games they are just great ..

lol

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Online games are pretty popular especially with PSP, PS2 and computer games as well.

Everybody like playing with someone else

...Impulsive...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast