+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gears of war1

Newbie Gamakichi331 is off to a good start Gamakichi331's Avatar
    Thanks

gears of war1

my cousin got me started on GOW its awsomeso what do other people like about it idk lets hear it
    revenge brings only destruction of your self

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gears of war1

I happen to like it a lot, my brother and I play Gears2 a lot. We usually play Hord or go against the computer set to brutal because the people online are a bunch or asses as they only use and abuse Torque bow and Boomer. Torque bow is impossible to miss and it killes in one shot, boomer will usually down a person if it misses, but if you get the active reload on it which is very easy to do it's blast radias is twice as big and will kill any one in it. Uber gay. With out these weapons then online play is really fun which is why my brother and I host all the time if we want to play against people and swap out the Boomer for the Famthrower and the Torque bow with the Sniper rifles. We usually get people of high rank into our games who like to talk a lot of smack in which case we tell them that we replaced the Boomer and Torque bow with Sniper and Flammer which in turns they call us a bunch of cowereds for not playing like real men and then they leave. This how you can tell the skilled from the cheap players. Remove these two weapons and peoples true colors show. Prefered weapons are Flammer, Lancer, Smoke/frag nade, and Boltock.
    Favorit tactic is to hang around heavily used areas or where I know peoples weapons of choice spon, slap a smoke nade around a neer by corner get my Lancer out and wait. Once some one trips the nade, I run in and chansaw them. If there are multipule people I use the flammer.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread