+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Rider

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Ghost Rider

It looks like it will be lame. I don't want to see it. I hate Nicholas Cage, and I hate all the movies that he does. I'm not looking forward to seeing it. Plus, it only takes a few people to say that it was bed to know that it was bad. Half the people who posted in this thread said it wasn't good. So my instincts were right.

It sucks.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I really liked it. It scared me half to death (sorry easily excitable) but I really liked it. I liked how each of the devils 'sons' had a diffrent element. And that last one was amazing, even though he was evil. But I just want to know whats the big deal with the names from the town. I get that they gave him power and all. But who would want to risk it if it could get you defeated. I'm just sayin'.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Ghost Rider is not worth your money kids, but if you want to see it then get ready to watch the most lame movie ever. I would suggest you all to go see 300, this movie is worth your money.
    Thats true its defiantly one of the worst iv seen to date.and 300 im so gonna see thats a awesome movie from what i seen.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Ghost Rider

Well, for me it was a, great movie.... i like a lot science fiction and action movies so for me it was great. I love it. All the special effects and alll hte things.....wow.... and the Actuation of nick for me was amazing!!! anyways... that's just me.....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Ghost Rider was a shameful travesty. A great example of "how to rape potential in the eye socket".

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree with Hassun, this movie was a shitfest in general. Nothing but mediocre eye candy, and the plot was bland. Didn't help of course that Nicolas Cage was the star, because Cage films in general suck. I liked the badassness of the character Cage [tried to] represent, but I just didn't like the overall result. All this movie showed was the less creative side of Marvel. Like "Black Heart." Seriously? It's like a friend of mine said; it was an action film without the action.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sazza2488 View Post
    I have not seen Ghost Rider yet, but I heard that it wasn't the best of films. But im still determined to go and see it XD

Apperently the game hasnt got good rating either. Only 3/10. And they only gave the film 2/5. But other people's opinion ain't gonna stop me. ^^
    That's good. Maybe you'll like it. I don't know. From the replies in this thread, it looks like not everyone loathed it... so yeah, if you're not too nitpicky about the films you watch then you might find it okay, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    I had the chance to see it but instead I had to see Norbit or Normit whatever his name is. It was okay funnier than on the previews lol. I should have seen this movie instead of normit.
    They're BOTH lame, but I personally think Norbit was better than Ghost Rider. At least Norbit entertained me.

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    It looks like it will be lame. I don't want to see it. I hate Nicholas Cage, and I hate all the movies that he does. I'm not looking forward to seeing it. Plus, it only takes a few people to say that it was bed to know that it was bad. Half the people who posted in this thread said it wasn't good. So my instincts were right.

It sucks.
    What! No! Nicolas Cage rocks! Well, he's old and a little boring, but his acting's not bad. It's just... Ghost Rider. Well, I don't know. Maybe I'm being biased because he's a Coppola. I'm not really talking sense. >__>

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Terrible movie.
    The graphics and effects were only eye-catchy and that is about it.
    The storyline is crappy, shallow and above all --- not in line.
    I also find the movie very stiff and just lack of excitement. What more?
    The bad guys were owned just like that. No kicks.
    Lastly, I agree with most of you who thinks the show was very rushy. It really was. (T_T)
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast