+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ghostrider...it's good.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Ghostrider...it's good.

i've just seen the movie and it was really good. it was action packed, has a liitle comedy and also romance. the story itself was presented perfectly that it did lived up to it's theme and after watching it, i was already expecting a sequel. has anyone here saw the movie besides me? and if ya do, please do tell.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ghostrider...it's good.

If anyone in South Dakota would say but it's snowing bad here lol, anyway tell us some of the parts you saw or seen.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ghostrider...it's good.

hey hell knight can i come to south dakota and take some of the snow i need to see some snow i havent all yr..I need snow lol

back to the subject i haven't seen ghost rider yet but it did look good to me on the previews that i seen.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ghostrider...it's good.

When I first heard about ghost rider I couldn't wait for it to come out. Now that it has I am not so sure anymore. Don't get me wrong it looks good but the comercials make it seem like it is more funny and less serious. Which is fine I guess but ghost rider isn't really a fun loving happy guy, he is demon with a skull face. I relize that he is human but he shouldn't be portrayed as such a happy guy. For example Punisher had a dark background and he killed people and made them pay. That is how ghost rider should act. Just my opinion based on the previews, although I will most likely see it anyway.

+ Reply to Thread