+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GI Joe the movie

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

GI Joe the movie

I can't wait to see the GI Joe live action movie, I grew up watching the joes when I was a kid and loved watching snake eyes, sgt.slaughter and duke kicking cobra commander and the cobras on the TV screen, but what do you folks think about this movie, must see or must leave, as I put it when I watch movies. I know I also wrote a tread about remakes and adaptation, but I can see this movie pulling it off and being made with what we have in movie tech. and still staying true to the story without too many changes. but if I ever see the Thundercats being considered to become a Hollywood movie, I will probrobley chuck my collection out my window in utter disgust. What do you think about the joes?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: GI Joe the movie

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I can't wait to see the GI Joe live action movie, I grew up watching the joes when I was a kid and loved watching snake eyes, sgt.slaughter and duke kicking cobra commander and the cobras on the TV screen, but what do you folks think about this movie, must see or must leave, as I put it when I watch movies. I know I also wrote a tread about remakes and adaptation, but I can see this movie pulling it off and being made with what we have in movie tech. and still staying true to the story without too many changes. but if I ever see the Thundercats being considered to become a Hollywood movie, I will probrobley chuck my collection out my window in utter disgust. What do you think about the joes?
    i like them, next to tmnt, centurions, transformers, ghostbusters, silverhawks, he-man, spiderman, x-men, etc. i love the 80's to 90's action cartoon genre. i'm open for any possibility for all of them to be turned to motion pictures. as long it stays loyal.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread