+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: god of war II

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

god of war II

God of War II looks like just another hack and slash game imo. I'll prolly get it, It looks pretty good atleast.
    the only things I get concerned about with the game is the storyline. atlist it didin't take them that long to release the second one.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jEj5_vNBz0c

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: god of war II

Dude I get a mag from Gameinformer and I get some info on it.If you want I can tell you what it saids.After I finish my letter to Anthony Horowitz if that is ok
    Perfection is dull

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

The graphics seem pretty cool like the first one. I hope it maintains the pride of the first game.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I'm surprised they're making it for the PS2...
    Maybe to easy the prolonged wait for the PS3.

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

It wont be good, since the PS3 doesent come out in a while, they still wanna keep the ps2 active otherwise everything's going to microsoft. yo jon its coo I'm a member at game informer, i kno what u mean. but if they wanna kno I gues u can ask them.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

nightsly, did you not enjoy the first one, I mean I subscribe too and I am excited about this game, I thoroughly enjoyed playing the first one. I like the idea that are expanding on what they did right and trying to downplay what they did wrong; also as stated in the magazine the reason why it doesn't make the jump is that the company feels that putting it on PS3 especially when the updated dev kits don't come out till the summer, by using the PS3 dev kit, they may sacrifice some aspects for others. Also, since the PS3 is backwards compatible, its a mute point, what made you not like it. At least, thats the feeling I am getting from your posts

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNi
    nightsly, did you not enjoy the first one, I mean I subscribe too and I am excited about this game, I thoroughly enjoyed playing the first one. I like the idea that are expanding on what they did right and trying to downplay what they did wrong; also as stated in the magazine the reason why it doesn't make the jump is that the company feels that putting it on PS3 especially when the updated dev kits don't come out till the summer, by using the PS3 dev kit, they may sacrifice some aspects for others. Also, since the PS3 is backwards compatible, its a mute point, what made you not like it. At least, thats the feeling I am getting from your posts
    Old games don't look good on the modern HD TVs that are 'needed' for the new consoles so it is a valid point.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen the intro for this game and I gotta say it looks good fun to rip the head of Cerebus, cutting the Griffin's wing off and jumping into the unknown. That is cool

P.S WOOOO 300 post!!!! AO rules!!

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast