+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: God of War for ps2 and ps3

Otaku powerxxx may be famous one day powerxxx may be famous one day powerxxx's Avatar
    Thanks

God of War for ps2 and ps3

since the first one rocked [ one of my favourite games]
    it's annouced that the second part is going to be released in feb. 2007
    which is also said to be released in two versions , for ps2 and the ps3
    heres the report
    David Jaffe, lead video game designer of God of War and Twisted Metal: Black notoriety has indicated that God of War may eventually become a trilogy of games.

Via his blog, the outspoken developer said that ‘God of War 2’, a PlayStation 2 exclusive, is coming together "very, very nicely".

"I played a bunch of levels last week and it's really, really fun. The art and music is much better than the first game and there is some damn fine level design going on in the new game," he wrote, before adding, "As Cory and I have said to the press, this is the second act of a bigger story."

"And when you are making a game, you never really know if the game will turn out good enough to merit another one in the series. But after last week, I can say I am very confident of our chances to be able to complete the GOD OF WAR trilogy. You never know, but that's me just putting it out there."

With the success of GOW on PS2 - a massive seller worldwide - it's hard to imagine it not happening. Completing the series could mean a PlayStation 3 version, which should launch at around the time God of War 2 is reaching completion.

It sounds like Jaffe's enjoying himself either way. "We had a MARATHON tweak session all day and I am now just about to crawl into bed, only to hop up at 8am tomorrow and do it again," he wrote in a subsequent update.

"But this really is the most fun part of the game, tuning and tweaking till you hit that sweet spot that = fun!"
    thats another reason for me to buy the ps3
    Power -xxx- aka -M.Ali
    I Fly Swiftly through the air
    I Spread My Wings Without A trace

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: God of War for ps2 and ps3

wow 2 versions for 2 systems? why? are they trying to get our $? whats the difference between the two? just graphics i bet.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

wow that means i can get either one and still play which isn't a big deal to me
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

hmm...i played the first 1 and it is one of my fav...but i haven't finished it yet...
    sigh...the disc broke...thx to my little bro...
    oh well..what is the difference between the two version anyway?
    i am eager to find out pls tell me..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: God of War for ps2 and ps3

One of my favorite games; Blood, Gore, Action, Cool weapons................

SLAUGHTER THE PIG

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

feb 2007? *sigh* I can't wait that long..*thinks of kratos*
    GoW is really an awesome game, one of my favs also. The story, plot and graphics of the game was very well done.
    The only drawback for me was I finished the game too soon!
    Good thing it will be realesed for PS2...and now I have to get PS3. (that's what I hate with game consoles they are easily replaced with newer versions)

Otaku N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: God of War for ps2 and ps3

Quote Originally Posted by ~momoko~ View Post
    feb 2007? *sigh* I can't wait that long..*thinks of kratos*
    GoW is really an awesome game, one of my favs also. The story, plot and graphics of the game was very well done.
    The only drawback for me was I finished the game too soon!
    Good thing it will be realesed for PS2...and now I have to get PS3. (that's what I hate with game consoles they are easily replaced with newer versions)
    ****I know, "feb 2007"..........It just feels like your ganna grow old and die, and never get the chance to play it........sucks...........
    SLAUGHTER THE PIG

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

tht really depends on how the storyline goes at the end of the second GoW which is coming out soon....if there's an opening for a third game then they'll bring it out on PS3 but either then tht jus relax, kick back n enjoy the show

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast