Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Godzilla Fans?

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Godzilla Fans?

Just wondering if there is any other Godzilla fans here on AO.
    I love Godzilla, I have not had the chance to see all the movies I will admit, but what I have seen I like.
    When I talk about Godzilla I do not mean the USA version where he attacks New York....that definitely does not count as a true Godzilla movie. I am talking about the classic Godzilla movies such as.
    Godzilla vs. Destroyah
    Godzilla vs. King Ghidora (Please tell me I spelled that right *sigh*)
    Godzilla vs. Mothra
    Godzilla (Original Black&White)
    Godzilla vs Mecha-Godzilla
    Godzilla vs. Space Godzilla
    Of course there is many more, but I have a bit of a issue remembering.

But anyway, tell me what you thought of the series, Do you have a favorite, movie, monster, fight?

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Godzilla Fans?

I love godzilla, Ive watched his flicks since i was in elementary school. Ive seen so many of them but im sure not all. by far outside the very first one my favorite is Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla...the first one with anguris( i forget his name the spikey armadillo) and king seezar however its spelled. That movie is so cornball awesome.

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Thanks

Godzilla vs. Mecha-Godzilla was pretty sweet. I just cannot get over how hard headed the humans are. They will shoot up Godzilla, knowing that if he dies their earth defense is shot. After Mecha-Godzilla was destroyed they then made Mogera.....what a piece of crap that thing was *sigh* (That did come after mecha...didn't it?)
    I think the name is Anguris...but I know which one you are referring to.

Have you played any of the video games?

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I like the Godzilla movies. My favorites are anything with Mothra in it. Gotta love Mothra!

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu View Post
    Godzilla vs. Mecha-Godzilla was pretty sweet. I just cannot get over how hard headed the humans are. They will shoot up Godzilla, knowing that if he dies their earth defense is shot. After Mecha-Godzilla was destroyed they then made Mogera.....what a piece of crap that thing was *sigh* (That did come after mecha...didn't it?)
    I think the name is Anguris...but I know which one you are referring to.

Have you played any of the video games?
    I cant remember whether it was Mogera or not either. When it comes to the games ive dabbled with most of them starting with when i was but a wee lad and playing king of monsters on my nes. I think the newest game looks pretty rad, i hope to try it out some time soon. Oh, and what are your thoughts on the people from the future finding ghiddora's corpse and creating mecha-king ghiddora? that dude was nuts

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ska_lives View Post
    I cant remember whether it was Mogera or not either. When it comes to the games ive dabbled with most of them starting with when i was but a wee lad and playing king of monsters on my nes. I think the newest game looks pretty rad, i hope to try it out some time soon. Oh, and what are your thoughts on the people from the future finding ghiddora's corpse and creating mecha-king ghiddora? that dude was nuts
    Yeah I have seen the previews to the new Godzilla game, looks great. The beams look a little off though. They were pretty awesome in Godzilla: Save the Earth. The oldest Godzilla game I played was.....it was for the SNES. You had to walk around the cities and find the enemy monster while trying not to get shot by the humans (again). Then you would encounter the monster and have a 2-D battle with him doing special after special. Plays better than it sounds.

But yeah the humans in the future are whacked up lol. In fact most of the humans in the movies are portrayed as idiots or whack jobs. Except a select few from G-Force, some of the people I actually liked.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

This is best suited in the Sensory pleasures section where threads about music, films, etc are found.

~Moving~
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Lol i was scared of godzilla when i was a child. But now the movies rnt that bad, it'll b kewl if they make a new movie of godzilla, i think it'll look better w/ the technology we hav.
    Temari is so Cool

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast