+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Goemon

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Goemon

For those of you who remember.
    Goemon's Great Adventure it was a really old N64 game.
    Still my favorite N64 game of all time. It was a funny game that had some adult humor which when I was little did not understand XD.

Just wondering if anyone else remembers this game and what are your thoughts on it.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Goemon

I loved the Goemon game back in the day. I loved the ability to co-op play. Especially the ability to ride piggyback. This was in my opinion the bestr game in the series. The SNES one is erally good to . I remeber there being a 3-D one that i really didn't like. But yeah I remember these and they owned. I hope they put them on the Wii Virtual console so I can get it.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Goemon

Yes i rember i rented it from BlockBuster that game really pissed me off i mean one game it turned out bad and i was mad because all the other games i had played in the series where good and the 3d one was what was bad for me.

+ Reply to Thread