+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 13

Thread: Good Burger

  1. #1
    Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern,AR
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Post Good Burger

    Its funny and old! But I like it! Iam trying to think of threads nobody has done. So does anybody else remember this movie? I only saw a few days ago first time in a long time!

  2. #2
    Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in SD.
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts

    Re: Good Burger

    Welcome to good burger home of the good burger, can I take your order?

    To be honest it was kind a stupid but funny, I never like Kennen and Kel much lol.

  3. #3
    Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill, North Carolina
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Good Burger

    Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Welcome to good burger home of the good burger, can I take your order?

    To be honest it was kind a stupid but funny, I never like Kennen and Kel much lol.
    Yeah, I remember that, I just watched it last week. The humor was typical of Kennen and Kel but I still enjoyed it. We sould bring back some of the older movies because watching them is always better than you remember them!


  4. #4
    Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in SD.
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts

    Re: Good Burger

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    Yeah, I remember that, I just watched it last week. The humor was typical of Kennen and Kel but I still enjoyed it. We sould bring back some of the older movies because watching them is always better than you remember them!
    Agreed, I love the old movies as I love anime, I can't help but watch old movies, they kind a bring back old memories.

  5. #5
    ??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,161
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts

    Re: Good Burger

    I remember this it was a good movie haven't seen it in awhile tho makes me want to see it again.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

  6. #6
    Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern,AR
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Good Burger

    That movie is crazy,but funny. I like watching old movies because some new movies suck and I hate watching them sometimes.

  7. #7
    Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    In a forest of fantasy
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: Good Burger

    Hey, I actually know this movie! ^^ After some long years, I got to watch it again just recently, and it was still funny to me and my brother. I also used to watch the Kenan and Kel show; I miss that show. I like the humor in this movie, which is all attributed to the simple-mindedness of Kel. Also, the movie's humor is friendly humor, which I rarely see anymore as some way or another most humors involve green jokes and the like -_-;;

  8. #8
    Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern,AR
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Post Re: Good Burger

    Quote Originally Posted by eleonne View Post
    Hey, I actually know this movie! ^^ After some long years, I got to watch it again just recently, and it was still funny to me and my brother. I also used to watch the Kenan and Kel show; I miss that show. I like the humor in this movie, which is all attributed to the simple-mindedness of Kel. Also, the movie's humor is friendly humor, which I rarely see anymore as some way or another most humors involve green jokes and the like -_-;;
    I miss that show too! I used to watch it all the time! I like Good Burger and Two Heads are better than None!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Does anyone know of any good websites that have good tutorials
    By SilentAssasin in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Aug 09, 2006, 02:48 PM
  2. Burger King's Quad Stacker
    By iazndragoni yan in forum The Chat Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Jul 24, 2006, 09:52 PM
  3. Good Friends Good Times
    By Stitch in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Feb 20, 2006, 09:24 AM
  4. Emo Parents Protest burger king star wars toys.
    By Miroku4444 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 25, 2005, 07:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts