+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: good MMOs

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

good MMOs

so like whats the best MMO youve played eh?
    i like rappelz a lot but they're more out there and if you think any are better
    and can give a good explanation why
    id like to give it a try ^_^
    so post and give your opinions id like to hear

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: good MMOs

City of Heroes -

One of the more unique roleplaying scenarios and a fanatasic outlet for creative energies. It's hard NOT to ham it up as a super-hero and it's always fun to team up and kick the crap out of super-villains. Hands down one of the most ridiculously fun and original games out there.

City of Heroes Community Site

EMIL Chronicle -

The "cute" Japanese answer to Ragnarok Online. The world is still sputtering a bit, but thanks to a nearly 50/50 gender split (unlike the male-heavy stats of all of the other games) the world has a much more balanced and friendly feel. There aren't many hardcore EMIL-ites... but the amazingly gorgeous music, laid-back play style and ability to turn yourself into an item which can be picked up by anyone creates both an opportunity to gain experience and learn new tricks by tagging along with players you wouldn't otherwise have met.

ƒn[ƒgƒtƒ‹ƒIƒ“ƒ‰ƒCƒ“RPGuƒGƒ~ƒ‹ EƒNƒƒjƒNƒ‹EƒIƒ“ƒ‰ƒCƒ“vŒ Ž®ƒTƒCƒg

Ragnarok Online (international) -

Ragnarok is a mixed bag. It's slow, it's grind-heavy, it's not terribly advanced graphically or inspiring musically... the concept is standard as standard gets-- but with one of the oldest communities and best network of different language portals: it is one of the better games by virtue of sheer longevity. There are quite a few rewards for someone who is "hardcore"... but as the community dwindles, the charm wears thin.

R A G N A R O K Online

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Lineage 2.

Played it for a year and a half. I love the game. Lots of private servers for free out there, all with their own crazy tweaks to the game. I played PSU for a while and loved it but, i like L2 better because of the PVP. And PSU doesnt have it.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I of course have to mention a classic here. Runescape, I loved it back in the day. IF your new to the MMO genre then this is a great place to start. Doesn't cost any money to try it out.

As for a really good one. I like Guild Wars. There is no monthly fee and while its no WW its still really good. I'd say pick it up if you don't like monthly fees.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

EVE is a good one to play, be your own captain of really cool space ships. I have played this and I love it!! The good thing about this game is that ALL ships can be used very effectively, its not like you level up and say oh I have to buy a new ship (All be it that it does help )

Another is Hell Gate London. I haven't played this one yet but my friend Mark does and it looks really cool. Other then that I can't say much as I haven't played it yet. Oh and it's free to play.

RFO (Rising Force Online) Is a sci-fi/Fanticy sort game and is one that I am playing right now. It is really fun; it's free to play with an actual mission based design wrapped around it which is fighting over a planet called Novas for its rich resources in an area called The Crag Mine. You chose one of three races. The mechanical Accretia, a race of biomechanical machines (The race I am playing as by the way with the most powerful weapons.) The religious "Magic" wielding Cora (They look like elves and their female characters armor look like something out of a longuray magazine.) The mechanical geniuses Belletose who use both magic and technology stolen from the Accretia and Cora. (They are MIDGETS I TELL YOU, MIDGETS!!) But they use really cool mechs called MAUs (Massive Assault Units.)

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Endless-Online

I gotta say its great.It has a varity of weapons and armours.Well really you have to play it.

Endless Online - Massive online RPG

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

thank you all for your posts ill look them all up and maybe we could even venture together in them ^^

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't forget City of Villains! Though it's hard to team up with these lone-wolves and untrusting bunch, when you find a team of your liking - THE BATTLES ARE INTENSE...

If you're always looking for an opponent - you'll never run out of heroes who are willing to pound you to the ground.

Villains are obviously the most aggressive type, power-wise... so if you want to lone-wolf it, it's not that hard to level up by yourself.

City of Villains Community Site

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    City of Heroes -

One of the more unique roleplaying scenarios and a fanatasic outlet for creative energies. It's hard NOT to ham it up as a super-hero and it's always fun to team up and kick the crap out of super-villains. Hands down one of the most ridiculously fun and original games out there.

City of Heroes Community Site

Villains rock!
    Most Heroes are SO rude to us!

Oh and I guess we forgot to mention one thing: Monthly payment. It's not free.
    Credit card or time card.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast