+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good music that wasn't there~

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Good music that wasn't there~

Have you ever listened to a band and loved their music but found out they aren't as popular as you think they should have been? Post some of your favorite artists, songs, bands then and lets us know the good music!

I'll start us off.

New Radicals - You Get What You Give

90s band that never popped, I like this song because its so happy and at the same time its inspirational which can sometimes push me over the limit.

God Lives Underwater - From Your Mouth

Another 90s band that never quite popped but had its moments, the song to me is extremely different I liked how they put their own style on the song.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Good music that wasn't there~

My favorite song from Jimi Hendrix is "If Six Was Nine" but it is never on a greatest hits album.

Queensryche has always been on the verge of greatness but it has never happened.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh wow, that's just about every band I listen to right now. Except for Depeche Mode and Kraftwerk, they used to be rather popular and I can see why.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    My favorite song from Jimi Hendrix is "If Six Was Nine" but it is never on a greatest hits album.

Queensryche has always been on the verge of greatness but it has never happened.
    Just listened to Queensryche - Silent Lucidity it was some pretty interesting I do like how its gentle and the singer has some great talent, I'm not into the acoustic as much but that's because I'm a heavy rock guy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128 View Post
    Oh wow, that's just about every band I listen to right now. Except for Depeche Mode and Kraftwerk, they used to be rather popular and I can see why.
    Care to share?

And used to be popular? Depeche Mode still looks big, Wrong is s song I can relate too I really like it the video was quite the shocker lol.

Kraftwerk was pretty freaky or maybe it was just their Robot song

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

OK Go I love there music the only thing they had really big was Here It Goes Again the song and its music video which you guys probably have all seen it on Youtube.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Care to share?

And used to be popular? Depeche Mode still looks big, Wrong is s song I can relate too I really like it the video was quite the shocker lol.

Kraftwerk was pretty freaky or maybe it was just their Robot song
    Well, yes Depeche Mode is making a come back. You're probably just thinking of their robot song... which I assume you mean "Die Roboter" or "The Robots". Most Kraftwerk stuff is rather mellow/happy.
    I just got into this band 2-Kut and their music is such amazing house music and I'm wondering why they never got big, it's amazing. PIG, KMFDM, Enigma, Klaus Schulze (was big in DE), Chemlab, they're all really great musicians, when I introduce them to friends they go, "Oh man, this is awesome!" and I'm like, "Then why isn't this stuff popular." I kind of like that it isn't though because then that makes me a bit unique, eh?

+ Reply to Thread