+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Good old games

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Good old games

Mine? Evander Holyfield's Real Deal Boxing for the Sega Genesis: Evander Holyfield's Real Deal Boxing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To this day, its still one of my favorite boxing games ever made. Its a really good Sports RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Since the guy who created the thread is saying the year 2000 is old I might as well include Virtua Fighter.
    Virtua Fighter was originally made in 1993 and debuted in the Arcades... Know your video game history man...

I remember when the arcade my mom managed got the game, there were lineups out the door, they even had to call mall security to keep things in line.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite game before 2000 and not OLD (i can't call it that yet) is Starcraft Brood Wars from Blizzard Entertainment,it's the most awesome game of that time to me,i play it every now and then
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't remember Virtua Fighter appearing in the arcades in America until 1995 or 1996. So that's way newer than games like Street Fighter or Samurai Showdown. Virtua Fighter was pretty much the new kid in town to the fighter genre. So saying it can't really be considered new aceman is pretty wrong.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    I don't remember Virtua Fighter appearing in the arcades in America until 1995 or 1996. So that's way newer than games like Street Fighter or Samurai Showdown. Virtua Fighter was pretty much the new kid in town to the fighter genre. So saying it can't really be considered new aceman is pretty wrong.
    So you're pretty much calling me a lier. Just because you don't remember it hitting the arcades till 1995 doesn't mean it wasn't out in 1993. I know I played it because I had my 8th birthday party at my Mom's arcade, and I got first crack at playing it that day. And I say that 14 years ago is pretty old.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

keep the cool guys ,anyway Starcraft Brood Wars was made in 1998 ,so i'm going to choose one older than it and my choice is Shining Force I and II from SEGA ,they're really good
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm.iguess the old mario games.my brother used to play them and when he wasn't home i play them!!great fun!!!My sister also played sonic the hedge(i don't know which one though)when i played she help me some time.and a lot of the nintedo64 game as well as the pingpong game.I loved some of the old game better than the new one,now that i think about it...

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4