+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is it good to recreate Marvel movies or bad?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Is it good to recreate Marvel movies or bad?

Well is it good to recreate Marvel movies or bad? (Must Explain Why)

In my suggestion i think this would be bad and somewhat good, i say this because it has been i don't know about four years ago. Another thing is that when your redoing a Marvel movie is somewhat boring, because it goes into the same stroy line but nothing new out of it rather then Deja vu.

The second thing about Marvel movies is when you see another new one that is coming out for instance, *The Incredible Hulk*, this movie came out during 2001 and it was really good, since it had the anomorphic graphics that made a good Marvel Comic review. In this summer that we are going through would be another remake from *The Incredible Hulk* once again. Only the good thing is that it is sincerely using a lot of high quality graphics from computer imaging into only technology programs, which really blows my mind away totally.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is it good to recreate Marvel movies or bad?

i think it is good, the marvel super heroes are awesome, the best in the world. we cannot let them die, the new movies get better and better, even if the storyline is the same (or in some cases just really similar)

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

They weren't satisfied with the sales and the feedback they got from the other Incredible Hulk movie so they're making another one.

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that alldepends on the movie. I think the job they did on The Hulk was really bad I hope this time it gets done the right way. However if the movie was done right the first time I do not see a reason to do it again.

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

yeah your right it depends on the movie,for example the spiderman 1,2,3..it keeps getting better and better,and i think its not yet finish so,it really depends on the movie..^_^
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Well...let's see.

The Incredible Hulk sucked As Hassun said, they're remaking it.
    Dare Devil was a waste of time
    Electra was...left it as if they could continued but it STILL sucked
    Ghost Rider was bad, acting at least
    Spider Man 3 destroyed the look of Venom in my opinon, in 2 they killed off Doc Oct, in 1 the Green Goblin looked like crap (Yet they were still good, just bad images)
    I haven't seen Iron Man but...he just looks Badass from what I've seen.
    Now they're making an Avengers film, Thor movie, and possibly Captain America...They better not screw up Thor...>/

They're also doing two DC films from what I've heard, Green Latern and The Flash...x.X'

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    Well...let's see.

The Incredible Hulk sucked As Hassun said, they're remaking it.
    Dare Devil was a waste of time
    Electra was...left it as if they could continued but it STILL sucked
    Ghost Rider was bad, acting at least
    Spider Man 3 destroyed the look of Venom in my opinon, in 2 they killed off Doc Oct, in 1 the Green Goblin looked like crap (Yet they were still good, just bad images)
    I haven't seen Iron Man but...he just looks Badass from what I've seen.
    Now they're making an Avengers film, Thor movie, and possibly Captain America...They better not screw up Thor...>/

They're also doing two DC films from what I've heard, Green Latern and The Flash...x.X'

i agree completely. the way i see it if you are a hardcore marvel/DC fan, don't see the movies. i personally enjoy the movies a lot because i never enter the theatre with high expectations. i know the movies are going to be completely different from the original story and will probably be butchered. that way if the movie is actually pretty good then it's a better experience.
    Why hello there!

Newbie Zatoichi is off to a good start Zatoichi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    i agree completely. the way i see it if you are a hardcore marvel/DC fan, don't see the movies. i personally enjoy the movies a lot because i never enter the theatre with high expectations. i know the movies are going to be completely different from the original story and will probably be butchered. that way if the movie is actually pretty good then it's a better experience.
    Yes I do the same thing but even lowering your expectations they seem to butcher the film too much, Iron man was alright I'd have to say the best so far as marvel films go. they never follow the comic storyline just use the same villians. if you look at it they seem to never know what they are doing when making the movie like a flunk in skool trying to write a paper on something he doesn't know anything about.it's something that should just stick in the comics and never be put into movies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast