+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: good song stupid video

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: good song stupid video

probably linking park what i've done it's song is very good but the picture dosent match the song it's pretty weird

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree with Mini Dev, I love the song What I've Done by Linkin Park but I don't really like the video. Sure it shows a lot of things that people take for granted everyday but the lyrics don't really say the the same thing.

Newbie Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate's Avatar
    Thanks

L'arc'en'ciel's song called ready-steady-go is a good song, but the video had nothing to do with the song, they were just playing their instruments in a room the whole time..that's why I didn't like the video!

Newbie Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc's Avatar
    Thanks

Eiffle 65 - Blue...it just was...er...odd. Old Tech for making it and such...
    Sum 41 - Hell Song: I was browsing YouTube looking for the actual music video after watching Naruto Hell, and I found this. Okay, is it really the actual music video, because if it is, it sheds a whole new look at how I think of that song.

Naruto Shippuden >> 51 | Gundam 00 >> 24 | FMA >> Ch. 81

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2