+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Xbox360

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Goodbye Xbox360

Well After 3 xbox 360 failures I'm totaly fed up.
    I had the darn thing repaired 5 times and it still freezes up on me.
    Well I took it back and demand a exchange for a PS3.
    I have played PS1 and PS2 and never had any issue problem with them, So I have more faith in Playstations than Xboxes.
    Now I don't know if any of you had issue problems with your Xbox 360s but I was the 1 who was unlucky.
    This playstation 3 is the bulk model before they made it smaller.
    I'm happy with it.

Which game system you perfer?
    Xbox360 or Playstation 3

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Goodbye Xbox360

My friend went through 50 xbox 360s. They were built cheap at the start which wasn't smart and they kept the heatsink in later models till the elite.

Playstation 3 is a definite pick bluray video, free online, slim. The controller fits my hands perfect.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

but purely because there is probably only one game on the PS3 that I want to play..and I'm not buying a console for one game. If I had the money and time, I'd probably would get a PS3, but at the moment I'm quite happy gaming with just the 360.

We've been lucky I guess, we've only had to send ours in to fix once..and that was free anyway.

but it's the Wii & the PS2 that's being used the most atm for me anywho :P

Otaku keitamoro is off to a good start keitamoro's Avatar
    Thanks

If I were to choose from Xbox 360 and PS3 I would pick the PS3 cause I really like the quality when you play the games on it and I usually go on the Wii the most due to the fact that it keeps you healthy when you are playing those sport games and doing efficient movements.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

I couldn't stand it any more, the Xbox360 just kept on freezing up while I'm playing a game and when it not playing a game. I had to keep restarting it.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Im so lucky I have never had a problem with my Xbox 360 not once. It has just gotten a little hot so I had to turn it off.

Thanks

Playstation is a good , but at times I question Sony , why so they make slimline things

I ask you , Does this slimline PS3 looks study to you? Did they took at out features? To me this Slimline PS3 should $189.99 not $299.99
    this is more of laptop model PS3. if you make a good thing too light and and reduce the size , it not going to last. if you going to buy this model than you better upgrade it this model , put in a larger hard drive in it to ps games 1,2, 3.
    I can't say much about Xbox360, but mine that I once had freezes up all the time. some of you like the slimline PS3 , I perfer the bulk type, Xbox360 still has issues , remenber the red ring?

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

truethfully i love the playstation 3 even though mine was stolen almost a year ago i am all for sony (down with microsoft xbox 360s they are cheap over heat way to easy and mostlikely to get the red ring a few times befor dying completely trust me it happened to a few friends)
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast