+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Xbox360

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Goodbye Xbox360

That's why I got rid of my Xbox360,
    I never had any problems with playstations this is my 3rd one playstation,.
    xbox360 never has a cooling fan build in them.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

The 360 does have a cooling fans. Don't tell me you've never heard them. It's like an airplane taking off.
    But -as you noticed- the Xbox360 does have a relatively high failure rate. Although the newer and higher-end elite models supposedly run a lot cooler and have a lower failure rate.

The PS3 isn't entirely free from failure either, but it does have a significantly lower chance of dying on you. The slim PS3 isn't known to be weaker than the fat one. Neither was the slim PS2 for that matter.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

One thing that makes me angry about Xbox 360. Is all the stuff you have to buy for it most are going to need a Hard Drive,Wireless Adapter,Xbox Live, the list go's on and on.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

True, the Playstation 3 has a built in WFI in it and bulit in ps1 and ps 3 memory cards, yet due to of shortage of a certain metal of missing software to play ps2, but luckly i still have ps2 to my playstation 2 games. and there is menbership like xbox360 does and you still play free demos.
    ps3 has more mega pixels and games that have life realisum.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

i traded my Xbox for a PS3 frankly because there were two Xbox 360s in my house. Plus I'm waiting for some exclusives, like The Last Guardian and the BD player is nice too. Though my PS3 is one of the first ones made and doesn't have built in wireless and I also had to upgrade the hard drive since it only had 20gb. PS3 has nicer capabilities but the 360 has better games.

Thanks

Yes I agree I really like the new games that PS3 has.
    next month Trinity Universe is coming and NIS has made animated charcters and some thing AAA Active Animated Adventure. GEEZZZ, XBOX360 don't have that in thier games. I think PS3 has more japanese anime RPGs than Xbox 360 and it has bluetooth Oh heck can't wait until next month to get Trinity Universe

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well for me i would choose the playstation three because it has better quality and the wi fi installation and you can do many things when you believe in the sony products also it has great components that has major comp-abilities that the xbox three sixty does not have even though both of them can store major megabytes into the hard drive that is saved onto the console another good thing about the playstation three is that you get to have the coolest graphics which is worth having onto your screen with a ten eighty p of high resolution.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

i like my Xbox360 i have had my Xbox since they first came out, i got the halo 3 custom it has never froze on me, nor have i had the rrod, i play my games hours on end, i even play the xbox the entire weekends with out stop, it dont over heat or anything. and even though the graphics are better on the ps3 there are not nearly as fun of games on it then the Xbox.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast