+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto 4

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Grand Theft Auto 4

This game is coming out this month and they say you have to be prepared lol, am not I go what comes at me, I say this game is gonna be way better than San Andreas, Vice City or GTA 3. What your guy's opinion about this game or did you see the previews? I have and I have the issue of this game and by the looks of it it does not show any fingers being stuck together like San Andreas LOL, so do tell please.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Grand Theft Auto 4

I can't wait for it to come out then yet again i need a Ps3 or Xbox 360 which sucks XD .But could always bum off my Aunt and use hers lol.Anyway from what i have seen in the previews it looks very good graphic wise and its should considering there on next Gen consoles.It surly will be better than San Andreas, Vice City or GTA 3 and if its not Rockstar should be ashamed. But thats doubt full considering all there games have been pretty big hits.

I am looking forward to how the environment/physics will be interactive withe the player , and if there have been changes since San Andreas.Also looking forward to there line up of weapons/ Cloths and Vehicles in GTA 4.

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    I have the issue of this game and by the looks of it does not show any fingers being stuck together like San Andreas LOL, so do tell please.
    The rat claw effect ? Yes that can get annoying i will admit.
    Last edited by koga23; Apr 14, 2008 at 06:12 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I am so jealous at those of you that have a PS2 or any console that the game is compatible with. I don't have the luxury of owning a PS2 or any other console. It really sucks being a poor bastard, oh well back to the topic.

I think its gonna be a good game. I saw the preview they released last year when the game was still in production. I hope the graphics are way better than the previous games and also the music. They seriously need to include some death metal songs or metal songs in general. Also, does any of you know the price tag of the game?

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly, i was a big fan of the series back whenever Vice City was the big thing. but it seems that i kind of grew out of the need to kill people in the name of my own personal gain in a game. Im not saying that the GTA games are bad games, or that they need to be banned or anything (hell no, im WAY against that) but they just dont appeal to me anymore.

ok, now that ive said that, and your thinking, "that the hell is Ochi doing here, that GAT hater" i must say this- GTA4 actually looks pretty good as a game. the series definitly has come a long way. from in GTA3 when the main character never said anything, to, like you guys said, the glued-together fingers in San Andreas. and now the francise has made the leap to the new systems, with the best graphics yet. but graphics dont make a good game, and unfortunately, i know little about the new gameplay aspects. however, knowing franchise, i feel that they know what they are dooing and know what to put in a game.

GTA4 looks to be a good game, im just not interested.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, its basically back to the place where 3 started. I like the new stuff you can do. People commit bank robberies and your not even in them!!
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally can't stand GTA or anything glorifying gangs. Don’t get me wrong, I happen to like rap but like I said as long as it doesn’t glorify gangs, but I have a very good reason why. MY FRIEND WAS KIDNAPPED, RAPED, AND KILLED BY A GANG!! So every time I hear anything glorifying gangs, music, games, what ever, I always think back to her... And it hurts.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    I am so jealous at those of you that have a PS2 or any console that the game is compatible with. I don't have the luxury of owning a PS2 or any other console. It really sucks being a poor bastard, oh well back to the topic.

I think its gonna be a good game. I saw the preview they released last year when the game was still in production. I hope the graphics are way better than the previous games and also the music. They seriously need to include some death metal songs or metal songs in general. Also, does any of you know the price tag of the game?
    Usually all new games are being sold at the price of 59.99, which sucks really because I spent my whole birthday money buying a 360 and Halo 3, and yeah some good music like hip hop or anything else instead of repeating the same station over and over again lol.

Newbie NightfireVix is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Grand Theft Auto 4

Grand Theft Auto 4 is going to be the game to gave. I have seen all the previews and i think it is going to be a game worth getting. But i don't think it will be a long lasting game that you can keep playing over and over again..... But that is only my opinion..... But it will be a good game...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast