+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto 4

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Re: Grand Theft Auto 4

I know for a fact i'll be getting it, since i'm the one Jokerman is speaking of lol I believe it's going to be a excellent game, just for the small fact that you can take up multiple missions at a time and some go through days (the missions take place throughout the entire day) and like JKman said, you can get your house in the old hood, so i'll be living in the Bronx like he said lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Grimm Akumu For This Useful Post:

Jokerman (Apr 17, 2008)

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you think the new content is? Each GTA seems to have more content or "perks". San Andreas had gangs. It'll be interesting to see.
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

I never realy played the grand theft auto games. But i saw the previews for number 4, and i have to say even I might pick it up.
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Byaku Guy View Post
    What do you think the new content is? Each GTA seems to have more content or "perks". San Andreas had gangs. It'll be interesting to see.
    I think it'll be like the GTA: 3, because they almost have every GTA involve with Liberty City, but thats my perspective view.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm not sure if i'm getting it but i hope so, it involves violence and driving so hell why not!?

I think for the PS3 it will be a blast but apparantly previewers/people in my school say it's a load of crap, maybe thats either because they are a load of inpatient aggragent jerks, or because they are actually right for once! Highly doubt it, so yeah on that note i will probablly buy it, it looks awsome from my point of view so their is no reason for me NOT to buy it, if it's rubbish i'll just return it for another game. Hopefully (probablly) it has codes like infinity health all vechiles all weapons etc. Yes cheating is bad, but in this game it's so much fun!!!

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd rather play it on a 360. I want to see what new achivments there will be and I just like the 360.
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

man this game looks great i have to say im a little tired of Liberty City tho this is the third game that your there but it is sposta be different and i hope so btw im getting it too

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zerosan9000 View Post
    man this game looks great i have to say im a little tired of Liberty City tho this is the third game that your there but it is sposta be different and i hope so btw im getting it too
    Liberty City will be nothing like it was in the previous games except maybe for a couple of small references to the previous GTA games. They rebuilt the entire thing from scratch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast