+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Greatest Song of all Time

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Greatest Song of all Time

What do you think is THE greatest song ever made? It can be recent or it can be an oldie. Whatever you think is the absolute best.

But please tell us why you think its the best. Don't want this thread to get closed because people just list whatever they think and don't explain.

Now to answer my question as to what I think... I'd have to say Crossfade's "Colors" is the greatest song of all time. Its not just mindless ranting it has a deep and entirely true meaning about being yourself and how that affects others. Even though it doesn't show that in a positve light, I still think its an amazing song. In my mind it should be put in the hall of fame of great songs.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Greatest Song of all Time

Wow....This is a REALLY tough one, but I've gotta go with Stairway to Heaven, By Led Zepplin.

It's like ,the perfect lyrics, the perfect undertone, and the BEST solo in all of rock!

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

To me the greatest song ever would be hmm.... thats a tuff one for sure but if i had to go with one,It would be Bohemian Rhapsody By Queen. Sure its really old But its one of the best song i know.It may start of really quite and slow but it picks up near the end of the song with is the best part of it i think.Just every thing about this song i think is great the lyrics the instruments every thing flows in it.I started to listing to it due my mother likes to listen to it alot so it has meaning besides the song it self to me.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm...i wanna say "A Thesis of the Cruel Angel" [Neon Genesis Evangelion opening song] cuz its awesome, but its not english. this is a very tough one for me, i like too much music.
    I know, i know TROGDOR yeah, Trogdor that song owns, the full version like on Guitar Hero II, but its really short. but the guitar solog cool, and its overall funny.

i really cant think of my absolute fav. but these will do.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

There are too many to pick just one, but this thread belongs in the Sensory Pleasures Forum, thus...

+Moving+

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

american pie by don mclean it a chevy do i need to say more well i should so this one doesn'tget closed down perfect the way it starts and then it picks up the beat drove my chevy to levee but the levee was dry ahhhh thats my favortie thing to say i could listen to that song for hour by it self. another is grills by nelly i loved it so much that is made me buy grills you call me george forman becuase im selling everybody grills. ooooooo another is big things popping by Ti that song will go down in history when they played it on espn and was number for six days straight on 106 and park there no way anybody will forget it

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

eww... rap.

I know, ive got it! 99 Reb Balloons by Goldfinger. thats a great song. got german in it, too.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would have to say "1985" by Bowling for Soup. The tune is fabulous. The lyrics' great. and the song will get stuck in your head. Just simply awesome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast