YouTube - GRIND HOUSE

What grind house is is 2 horror movies movies in one(they wanted to make it like the old days where ud get two movies in one ticket).

The first movie is "Death Proof" which is directed by Quentin Tarantino(Kill Bill 1&2, Pulpfiction) which is about a man,played by Kurt Russel(Escape From NY, The Thing) who goes around killing young beautiful women by running them over with his car.

Before the second movie starts, there are a series of fake trailers to movie that dont exist. One of these trailers is called "Machete"(if u watch my youtube link youll see it)

The second movie then starts, and this one is called "Planet Terror" which is directed by Robert Rodriguez(From Dusk till Dawn, Sin City) which is about a sherrifs office fighiting against a zombie outbreak. This one stars Michael Biehn(Terminator, Aliens) and Tom Savini(Dawn of the Dead,From Dusk till Dawn).

I honestly cant wait for this movie to come out(Doesnt come out till apr 6th T_T), im so exited i cant stand it.(especially with Michael Biehn and Tom Savini starring in it!)