+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Grindhouse

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Grindhouse

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Yes, I know what a grind house is. The dictionary is my bi***. But she doesn't play a lesbian in the movie, does she? If I watched the movie, I'd be waiting for her to break into song . . .
    Actually the character Fergie from Black Eyed Peas plays and the syringe nutcase girl are lesbian lovers.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Actually the character Fergie from Black Eyed Peas plays and the syringe nutcase girl are lesbian lovers.
    Ya i know i seen some thing on spike tv last about the movie and they were going thu the cast and i seen her i was like whoa dident know she was in it XD.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I mean... a rifle with a grenade luncher instead of a leg of a hot chick....
    I'm so going to watch it
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

*sighs* I saw the commercial for it and I was like, a women with a weapon for a leg? oh boy.-_-

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

lol hot girls and guns the big seller XD and when u add the gun to the girl oh boy u gut a winner XD
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I just got back from watching it, it is ****ing sweet. Part one was just non-stop action and gore all the way (which I'm sure Hassun got a kick out of), the second movie was a little slow, but definately had its perks, and was a lot funnier. The absolute best part is the fake previews at the beginning and inbetween movies, frickin' classic. So if you have three hours to kill, I'd definately go and check it out if you're an action guy. Ladies, eh, you'll probably hate it. Unless of course, you're into that sort of thing.

Newbie FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    I just got back from watching it, it is ****ing sweet. Part one was just non-stop action and gore all the way (which I'm sure Hassun got a kick out of), the second movie was a little slow, but definately had its perks, and was a lot funnier. The absolute best part is the fake previews at the beginning and inbetween movies, frickin' classic. So if you have three hours to kill, I'd definately go and check it out if you're an action guy. Ladies, eh, you'll probably hate it. Unless of course, you're into that sort of thing.
    I'd agree with you on that, but i think my fav part was was senseless violence near the end of the first half.

Anyway, I thought it was a great watch, really funny ... also, expect lots of randomness

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    Can't wait until they release it over here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast