+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Grindhouse

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Grindhouse

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    I just got back from watching it, it is ****ing sweet. Part one was just non-stop action and gore all the way (which I'm sure Hassun got a kick out of), the second movie was a little slow, but definately had its perks, and was a lot funnier. The absolute best part is the fake previews at the beginning and inbetween movies, frickin' classic. So if you have three hours to kill, I'd definately go and check it out if you're an action guy. Ladies, eh, you'll probably hate it. Unless of course, you're into that sort of thing.
    Awesome... now I want to go and watch it... I didn't want to at first when a friend describe it for me... but now that I saw the trailers and ur comment I'll see if it is that cool.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I just got back from watching it, it is ****ing sweet. Part one was just non-stop action and gore all the way (which I'm sure Hassun got a kick out of), the second movie was a little slow, but definately had its perks, and was a lot funnier. The absolute best part is the fake previews at the beginning and inbetween movies, frickin' classic. So if you have three hours to kill, I'd definately go and check it out if you're an action guy. Ladies, eh, you'll probably hate it. Unless of course, you're into that sort of thing.
    lol yes

This just makes me want to see it more oh im gonna like this one for sure.Now there should be more movies like this one.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I ought to see this movie, I thought it looked stupid from the previews of a women using a M16 as her leg, now I read everything guess I'll love it lol.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    I ought to see this movie, I thought it looked stupid from the previews of a women using a M16 as her leg, now I read everything guess I'll love it lol.
    that's nothing...you should see rodrigez and tarantino's early films.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

without ruining the movie, ill give a review-

fake trailers- 5/5
    -they were simply great

planet terror- 4.5/5
    -good action, faced pace

death proof- 4/5
    -quentin let me down. this movie was boring at times; kurt was the only thing that saved it, and he wasnt even there for probably half the movie. if mickey rourke wouldve been cast as stuntman mike, as he origionally was, this movie wouldve been shit. quentin, im dissapointed.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, death proof could have been cut down to about 10 minutes. It was just kinda weird.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, death proof could have been cut down to about 10 minutes. It was just kinda weird.
    that's actually his point since it's a "grindhouse". if he made it differently, then that would not deliver the "grindhouse" essence.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

yes, which I appreciate now because I've seen it, but when I was in the theatre, I was startin' to fall asleep and I just felt that its parody of the grindhouse was not as interesting as planet terror's was. But the grindhouse previews they had trumped both the movies, which was great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast