+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Grudge 2 was awful!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post The Grudge 2 was awful!

Have any of you seen it? It's terrible! I'm not going to buy it on dvd. Tell me what you think if you have seen it.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Grudge 2 was awful!

I saw it and I thought it was pointless. It didn't have a proper beginning or ending. Its obvious that they are going to make a third one because this one didn't even have a real ending. They could have done alot better with it. Not worth the money I wasted on it. I would buy it though if it was on sale for 5 for $20 at blockbuster or something like that but other than that its not worth the money. Compared to the first it didn't live up to the hype that the first led you to believe the series was going to have.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The Grudge 2 was awful!

They need to just give up! The first one was ok. The Grudge 2 sucked!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Familyguyman, could you explain why you think it sucked so much, or atleast attempt to put together some kind of post? Look at solking's for an example of a good reply. He gave provided his opinion, and gave decent reasons as to why he thinks what he thinks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    Familyguyman, could you explain why you think it sucked so much, or atleast attempt to put together some kind of post? Look at solking's for an example of a good reply.
    The Grudge 2 sucks because it doesn't make any sense. It was so horrible it was funny! I was about to leave the theater. Is that good enough?

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    The Grudge 2 sucks because it doesn't make any sense. It was so horrible it was funny! I was about to leave the theater. Is that good enough?
    lol It's a start. What is important is that I'm just trying to get you to remember to always explain why in your posts. But ok, let's get back on topic here.

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks

wow. all your complaints have made me want to see this movie even more. but aren't hollywood adaptations of movies usually sucky anyway? plus it was a sequel. so everything is kinda stacking up against it.

i am yet to see it, i doubt i ever will, but somewhere deep down i like think that i'd watch it, most likely on tv.

also, was it bad because it the scary parts were just poor or was it the actual story line?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roly_poly View Post
    wow. all your complaints have made me want to see this movie even more. but aren't hollywood adaptations of movies usually sucky anyway? plus it was a sequel. so everything is kinda stacking up against it.

i am yet to see it, i doubt i ever will, but somewhere deep down i like think that i'd watch it, most likely on tv.

also, was it bad because it the scary parts were just poor or was it the actual story line?
    It's both to me it didn't make alot of sense. The scary parts were funny because the creatures just made stupid sounds it wasn't scary. It could probably scare somebody,but not me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast