+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Grudge 2 was awful!

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Grudge 2 was awful!

Oh gosh, awful movie >_<;;
    I'll admit it, I knew this movie was going to be terrible. I mean, the 1st one was so bad me and my friend were laughing so hard everyone in the theater stared at us. But this... this was beyond what I expected. It was so bad... I couldn't even laugh most of the time. From the incoherent plot, to the bad acting, to ruining almost any scary element the movie had... it's just a waste of time to see this.
    And I knew that. But I'm an Edison Chen fangirl, and so of course I just HAD to see him in an American movie. And so, that's probably the only thing I can say. Watch it if your a die-hard Edison Chen fan. Otherwise... avoid.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The Grudge 2 was awful!

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    Oh gosh, awful movie >_<;;
    I'll admit it, I knew this movie was going to be terrible. I mean, the 1st one was so bad me and my friend were laughing so hard everyone in the theater stared at us. But this... this was beyond what I expected. It was so bad... I couldn't even laugh most of the time. From the incoherent plot, to the bad acting, to ruining almost any scary element the movie had... it's just a waste of time to see this.
    And I knew that. But I'm an Edison Chen fangirl, and so of course I just HAD to see him in an American movie. And so, that's probably the only thing I can say. Watch it if your a die-hard Edison Chen fan. Otherwise... avoid.
    Yeah, I agree it was terrible! I wish it was free! It should have went straight to video!

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

it wasn't bad it was disappointing...comparing to the 1st one..i think the 1st one is a boom and the 2nd..hmm..they just ruins it....so i would say it was disappointing instead of BAD

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I actually saw that movie with Raimann and well it was fun cuz like everytime the little kid when "ahh" me and Raimann would be like "MAHHHHH" (its a lil inside joke taht makes in fun of a nerd at our school) and it got really annoying until somone threw a pop can at me and well..... i didnt do it at that time so.... iw as hit for nutthin but over all i can't rate the movie seeing taht i didnt pay attention and i was laughing my ass off thewhole time

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kimchi24 View Post
    I actually saw that movie with Raimann and well it was fun cuz like everytime the little kid when "ahh" me and Raimann would be like "MAHHHHH" (its a lil inside joke taht makes in fun of a nerd at our school) and it got really annoying until somone threw a pop can at me and well..... i didnt do it at that time so.... iw as hit for nutthin but over all i can't rate the movie seeing taht i didnt pay attention and i was laughing my ass off thewhole time
    I thought it was funny! It sucked! Not buying it on dvd! If anybody does they're retarded!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    The Grudge 2 sucks because it doesn't make any sense. It was so horrible it was funny! I was about to leave the theater. Is that good enough?
    ok u gotta read what is gonna be under cuz kimchi n me saw the movie

Quote Originally Posted by kimchi24 View Post
    MATTHEW AAAAAAAAAAAA, i mean MAWWWWWWWWWW
    the movie ws so boring, cuz the character gets killed of, they replay the begining of the first movie, cept with THREE people getting killed, rather than one getting hurt. the past history of the dead guy was so stupid it was like he was infected wit deamons that her grandmother put in him. there were SO many loop wholes in the movie it wasnt funny, but when you see a crap movie, you gotta see it with friends like me n matt (kimchi24) did cuz u dont rele remember the movie.
    p.s - is there gonna be a sequel cuz the grudge dies but then in that hallway takes the boy, so like if there is can you shoot me in the most horrific way possible?

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    ok u gotta read what is gonna be under cuz kimchi n me saw the movie

MATTHEW AAAAAAAAAAAA, i mean MAWWWWWWWWWW
    the movie ws so boring, cuz the character gets killed of, they replay the begining of the first movie, cept with THREE people getting killed, rather than one getting hurt. the past history of the dead guy was so stupid it was like he was infected wit deamons that her grandmother put in him. there were SO many loop wholes in the movie it wasnt funny, but when you see a crap movie, you gotta see it with friends like me n matt (kimchi24) did cuz u dont rele remember the movie.
    p.s - is there gonna be a sequel cuz the grudge dies but then in that hallway takes the boy, so like if there is can you shoot me in the most horrific way possible?
    I saw with one of my friends. That movie sucks! And I heard about the Grudge 3 nobody wants to see that crap!

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Cool Re: The Grudge 2 was awful!

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I saw with one of my friends. That movie sucks! And I heard about the Grudge 3 nobody wants to see that crap!
    The movie was so stupid and it wasn't scary at all. There were people screaming and jumping,but I was laughing cause it didn't make any sense. It was the cleanest scary movie I've ever seen cause it was very little blood and everytime someone was about to be killed they would switch it to something else. I've heard that if you haven't seen Grudge 1 then the second one wouldn't make much sense,but if the first one is like the second one then I definately do not want to see it. They should't bother with a Grudge 3 cause it would probably suck too.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast