+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Grudge 2 was awful!

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Cool Re: The Grudge 2 was awful!

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I saw with one of my friends. That movie sucks! And I heard about the Grudge 3 nobody wants to see that crap!
    The movie was so stupid and it wasn't scary at all. There were people screaming and jumping,but I was laughing cause it didn't make any sense. It was the cleanest scary movie I've ever seen cause it was very little blood and everytime someone was about to be killed they would switch it to something else. I've heard that if you haven't seen Grudge 1 then the second one wouldn't make much sense,but if the first one is like the second one then I definately do not want to see it. They shouldn't bother with a Grudge 3 cause it would probably suck too.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The Grudge 2 was awful!

Quote Originally Posted by CherryBlossom18 View Post
    The movie was so stupid and it wasn't scary at all. There were people screaming and jumping,but I was laughing cause it didn't make any sense. It was the cleanest scary movie I've ever seen cause it was very little blood and everytime someone was about to be killed they would switch it to something else. I've heard that if you haven't seen Grudge 1 then the second one wouldn't make much sense,but if the first one is like the second one then I definately do not want to see it. They should't bother with a Grudge 3 cause it would probably suck too.
    Yeah, I agree why Grudge 3?! The Grudge 2 was bad enough! They need to just quit! I won't see The Grudge 3! And I hope it goes straight to video because It's not important enough to be in theaters to me! The first Grudge was alot better than that movie trust me!

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Grudge 2 was awful!

wait... so grudge 3 is confirmed?!?!?!?!?!
    that movie was horrible.......... but if u love making fun of horror movies then u must c it!!!!!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    wait... so grudge 3 is confirmed?!?!?!?!?!
    that movie was horrible.......... but if u love making fun of horror movies then u must c it!!!!!
    Yeah, the Grudge 3 is going to come! What idiots are going to waste their money on that? Who cares I'm not wasting my money on that!

Newbie anime princess may be famous one day anime princess may be famous one day anime princess's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG it was awful
    for me at the moment ti was scary because me and my friend sat right in front of the theater so everything was big.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime princess View Post
    OMG it was awful
    for me at the moment ti was scary because me and my friend sat right in front of the theater so everything was big.
    I agree with you! It was the worst movie I have ever seen! But the Grudge 3 might be worse! Not wasting my money on that!

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

it might be funny to and laugh at though *shrugs* but there could go a couple hours of my life and 7 dollars out of my wallet

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    it might be funny to and laugh at though *shrugs* but there could go a couple hours of my life and 7 dollars out of my wallet
    It was funny,but a waste a of money! I only spend $4.50 I think. That's better than $7! I won't buy that on dvd!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast