+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Grudge 3 is coming

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post The Grudge 3 is coming

I don't know why they are actually going to make that mess! Only idiots will go see that or people who have never heard of the Grudge 2. The Grudge was ok, the grudge 2 sucked! I just wanted to know if anybody is going to see it when it comes.(not me)

Newbie Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

Well, not me. The Grudge was a horrible movie and the Grudge 2 looked worse, although I didn't see it. Therefore, I don't plan on seeing the Grudge 3. It would be pretty pointless.
    Live life to the fullest and never stop.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Tears View Post
    Well, not me. The Grudge was a horrible movie and the Grudge 2 looked worse, although I didn't see it. Therefore, I don't plan on seeing the Grudge 3. It would be pretty pointless.
    I agree it's a waste of time and money! I won't see that movie! I don't think it's going to do good at the box office.($0)

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I plan on going to see The Grudge 3 I have yet to see Part II but I will and I will also see Part III. I'm one of those people that once you start watching a series of movies they have to finish it no matter how bad they get.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I plan on going to see The Grudge 3 I have yet to see Part II but I will and I will also see Part III. I'm one of those people that once you start watching a series of movies they have to finish it no matter how bad they get.
    Iam the same way with Family guy and other shows or movies! It's ok if you want to see it,but you have been warned! Go see it and tell me what you think! I mean the Grudge 2 because 3 isn't out yet.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I don't know why they are actually going to make that mess! Only idiots will go see that or people who have never heard of the Grudge 2. The Grudge was ok, the grudge 2 sucked! I just wanted to know if anybody is going to see it when it comes.(not me)
    wow well ima check that on the internet and judging by what i found, it will first be released in japan because ju-on was the real japanese tittle and they convered it into english. ive seen all 2 in japanese with subtitles and it is so much better. the plot does not involve senceless killings of white girls, but a mental fight with the question of why a father would kill his son and wife. and it is said to be comiong out on 2008 as the link sais, which should give us enuf time to make up an excuse of why we cannot go LOL. and surprisingly, the grugde three was supposed to be out in 2005 WOW ya i know but since america made grudge 2, the japanese writers did not want to share the spotlight and risk loosing sales, so the movie has been postponed till 2008. i have an optimistik mind for ju-on, but not for the english grudge 3.

Ju-on: The Grudge 3 (2008)
    Ju-on: The Grudge 3 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    wow well ima check that on the internet and judging by what i found, it will first be released in japan because ju-on was the real japanese tittle and they convered it into english. ive seen all 2 in japanese with subtitles and it is so much better. the plot does not involve senceless killings of white girls, but a mental fight with the question of why a father would kill his son and wife. and it is said to be comiong out on 2008 as the link sais, which should give us enuf time to make up an excuse of why we cannot go LOL. and surprisingly, the grugde three was supposed to be out in 2005 WOW ya i know but since america made grudge 2, the japanese writers did not want to share the spotlight and risk loosing sales, so the movie has been postponed till 2008. i have an optimistik mind for ju-on, but not for the english grudge 3.

Ju-on: The Grudge 3 (2008)
    Ju-on: The Grudge 3 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    2005? That movie has be delayed for a while hasn't it. I am not going see it! The Grudge 2 was really awful! I hope they don't get #1 at the box office and I hope it goes straight to video!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    2005? That movie has be delayed for a while hasn't it. I am not going see it! The Grudge 2 was really awful! I hope they don't get #1 at the box office and I hope it goes straight to video!
    your right, a movie that goes straight to video signifies that if its not making enuf money at the box office, they will make room for other movies by putting it on dvd or blu ray. but take my word, ju-on 1 and 2 are so much better than the english grudhe, u have to take my word on it. evn if it has sub titles, it is like a mentally scarry, not with dumb idiot blue kids screaming like a disabled person. this movie has plot and will keep you wondering what will happen next. so watch ju-on and see if you like it.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast