+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Grudge 3 is coming

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    your right, a movie that goes straight to video signifies that if its not making enuf money at the box office, they will make room for other movies by putting it on dvd or blu ray. but take my word, ju-on 1 and 2 are so much better than the english grudhe, u have to take my word on it. evn if it has sub titles, it is like a mentally scarry, not with dumb idiot blue kids screaming like a disabled person. this movie has plot and will keep you wondering what will happen next. so watch ju-on and see if you like it.
    Yeah, I agree the sounds they make are retarded! I don't usually like to read movies,but if it's better. I want to see the juon 1&2 version of the movies!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    Yeah, I agree the sounds they make are retarded! I don't usually like to read movies,but if it's better. I want to see the juon 1&2 version of the movies!
    since you are so excited ima give you a list of links to incourage you.

The Official Ju-On "The Grudge" Website
    this link is for the first movie, and via a movie, briefly tells the story

Ju-on: The Grudge 2
    this link i highly recommend cuz it talks bout both ju-ons and the english version and explains why so many scenes were deleted from the english version that were kept on the japanese version

and since 'Ringu' (The Ring) was produced by the same people, and you enjoy those movies, you should check these links out.

Ringu / Ring
    this link is like the other mandi apple. it shows some snippets from the movie, some screen shots and explains the fame and how popular it was in japan. this link is for Ringu one.

Ringu 2 / Ring 2
    first of all, i dont rele recomment ringu 2, cuz its kinda a repeat, but if u are interested here is the same mandi apple site with everything you need to know

The Ring Cycle - Visual comparison of the 3 movies
    and heres a link comparing ringu with the english version, the ring (interesting)

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

since you are so excited ima give you a list of links to incourage you.

The Official Ju-On "The Grudge" Website
    this link is for the first movie, and via a movie, briefly tells the story

Ju-on: The Grudge 2
    this link i highly recommend cuz it talks bout both ju-ons and the english version and explains why so many scenes were deleted from the english version that were kept on the japanese version

and since 'Ringu' (The Ring) was produced by the same people, and you enjoy those movies, you should check these links out.

Ringu / Ring
    this link is like the other mandi apple. it shows some snippets from the movie, some screen shots and explains the fame and how popular it was in japan. this link is for Ringu one.

Ringu 2 / Ring 2
    first of all, i dont rele recomment ringu 2, cuz its kinda a repeat, but if u are interested here is the same mandi apple site with everything you need to know

The Ring Cycle - Visual comparison of the 3 movies
    and heres a link comparing ringu with the english version, the ring (interesting)

Thanks for the links! Iam watching American Idol now! Bye! I'll be back

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the links! Iam watching American Idol now! Bye! I'll be back
    time to get more posts YES LMFAO!.... and you can search up on wikipedia some movies that had their origins in the japanese versions. and for the record, there IS a preview of grudge 3, here and it has the same plot yet again with that throat cracking, and the person clawing to get away..so typical and its not on the television. so you WILL SEE IT HERE FIRST!
    The Grudge 2 "The Grudge" 3 - Video - Motion.TV

and here some info on the english grudge 3

'It has been rumored that Sarah Michelle Gellar may return for another Grudge sequel. Details of the character Karen Davis, have indicated that she may be in limbo after channelling Aubrey a warning day's after her death. It is not known if Amber Tamblyn will return. The film's release date is currently set for 2008.'

again with the typical 'im dead, nope no im not' revival, smh! get your own ideas

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!

Thanks

time to get more posts YES LMFAO!.... and you can search up on wikipedia some movies that had their origins in the japanese versions. and for the record, there IS a preview of grudge 3, here and it has the same plot yet again with that throat cracking, and the person clawing to get away..so typical and its not on the television. so you WILL SEE IT HERE FIRST!
    The Grudge 2 "The Grudge" 3 - Video - Motion.TV

and here some info on the english grudge 3

'It has been rumored that Sarah Michelle Gellar may return for another Grudge sequel. Details of the character Karen Davis, have indicated that she may be in limbo after channelling Aubrey a warning day's after her death. It is not known if Amber Tamblyn will return. The film's release date is currently set for 2008.'

again with the typical 'im dead, nope no im not' revival, smh! get your own ideas

Laugh while you can I will get more posts soon! I'll do it when you're offline mostly

Thanks

Laugh while you can I will get more posts soon! I'll do it when you're offline mostly
    O WELL, thats cheep i have exams, oh and as i said, some of grudge three will be the same as grudge two because the grudge two took some plot ideas from ju-on two and since the grudge three will be based on ju-on three, the plots will be very similar, as i have always said. my guess is that for 3 days, it will be a box office hit, and then itll be gone inna second.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I will see Grudge 3... I hope it will take place more in Japan again, and that there will be an attractive actor <3 Because... if I am honest... the only reason I watched Grudge 2 is because I adore Edison Chen. The plot line was just horrible though... So if there is no redeeming quality to Grudge 3 I might not see it in theaters (if it makes it to theaters), and might just wait for it to come on DVD.

I will see also Ju-On 3... I saw Ju-On : The Grudge and it made me laugh... I saw Ju-On : The Grudge 2 and it made me confused. I figure I might as well watch the 3rd (well, 5th if you count the 2 TV ones before it, but I haven't seen though yet). I am the sort of person who just hopes it will get better... and even if it doesn't still enjoys it in some odd way. Like with One Missed Call... Though One Missed Call 2 was so strange I might sit One Missed Call 2 out... But Ju-On : The Grudge 2 is much better than the American Grudge 2, so I can still hope it will get better... *crosses fingers*
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    I will see Grudge 3... I hope it will take place more in Japan again, and that there will be an attractive actor <3 Because... if I am honest... the only reason I watched Grudge 2 is because I adore Edison Chen. The plot line was just horrible though... So if there is no redeeming quality to Grudge 3 I might not see it in theaters (if it makes it to theaters), and might just wait for it to come on DVD.

I will see also Ju-On 3... I saw Ju-On : The Grudge and it made me laugh... I saw Ju-On : The Grudge 2 and it made me confused. I figure I might as well watch the 3rd (well, 5th if you count the 2 TV ones before it, but I haven't seen though yet). I am the sort of person who just hopes it will get better... and even if it doesn't still enjoys it in some odd way. Like with One Missed Call... Though One Missed Call 2 was so strange I might sit One Missed Call 2 out... But Ju-On : The Grudge 2 is much better than the American Grudge 2, so I can still hope it will get better... *crosses fingers*
    I don't watch foreign versions of movies that much,so I don't really know if they are better than the American version. The Grudge 2 was terrible!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast