+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The Grudge 3 is coming

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    Iam not a guy! Iam a girl and I have seen the Grudge 2 ok! And it did suck! Just because I had a riley avatar it didn't mean I was a guy! Now I have a foxxy one that should help I guess.
    LOL @ppl thinkin u a guy :P
    ok, ive thought that a rip off of the grudge is 'the messengers', because it is basically the same plot. in the grudge a house is infected by dead people that were killed. in the messenger house, there is a stain that ghosts come out of. in the grudge, ppl do not believe that it is real, and in the messengers, ppl dont believe the kids that see it. so technically if the plot is that similar, do you think that the movie will have a similar stupid outcome?

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    How could he have seen it? It says that the Grudge 3 is coming... it's not out yet! He is just basing his opinion on the first two I believe. If I did that, I never would have even seen the 2nd one (American of Japanese). But I stuck through them, and I have to say I like the 2nd Japanese one better than the 1st! So... maybe the 3rd will be better than the 2nd and 1st?? *crosses fingers*

@ Spin Da Ish - Yeah... avoid that one. Ju-On 2 is better (IMO), but a little weird to say the least...
    yeah man thanks phew! lol instead i rented final desitnation hahaha

Iam not a guy! Iam a girl and I have seen the Grudge 2 ok! And it did suck! Just because I had a riley avatar it didn't mean I was a guy! Now I have a foxxy one that should help I guess.
    lol @ family guy fan. oh well cant blame 'HER' raimann told me family guy fan was a she

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    LOL @ppl thinkin u a guy :P
    ok, ive thought that a rip off of the grudge is 'the messengers', because it is basically the same plot. in the grudge a house is infected by dead people that were killed. in the messenger house, there is a stain that ghosts come out of. in the grudge, ppl do not believe that it is real, and in the messengers, ppl dont believe the kids that see it. so technically if the plot is that similar, do you think that the movie will have a similar stupid outcome?

Yes,because its after the worst one! I changed the avatar so slow people will understand!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes,because its after the worst one! I changed the avatar so slow people will understand!
    lol at the avatar thing. even if you say its a bad movie, ima go see it with some friends, because even if it is lame, my and my friends can laff our butts off thinking about how corney this movie will be. because in my opinion, i wwill give it a 6/10, judging by the plot structure that is similar with the grudge

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    lol at the avatar thing. even if you say its a bad movie, ima go see it with some friends, because even if it is lame, my and my friends can laff our butts off thinking about how corney this movie will be. because in my opinion, i wwill give it a 6/10, judging by the plot structure that is similar with the grudge

I can't stop anybody from seeing it so go ahead! Tell me how bad it sucks if you do. I just don't believe this movie is going to do good! I really think its going be worst than the Grudge 2! But go watch it if you like to make fun of awful movies it might be funny too!

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

So... is there an official release date for either the Japanese movie or the American movie yet? Are they both done filming?

@ familyguyfan2 - Ky-lyrra called you a "she", so I just put "she" as well when responding, because honestly, how am I supposed to know your gender? Please do not call me slow, and do not get mad at me because of it.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

how i highly doubt tat people who have seen the first two would probably not see the third one... but i do see the point of just making fun of it with my friends.. .but then agian most of my friends get scared really easily.... wel.... i guess that i dont have very high expectations for the third one

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow there coming out with another one i thought the might have learned after the Grudge 2, they should have stoped one the first one.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast