+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 61

Thread: The Grudge 3 is coming

  1. #33
    Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    655
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

    Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    Iam not a guy! Iam a girl and I have seen the Grudge 2 ok! And it did suck! Just because I had a riley avatar it didn't mean I was a guy! Now I have a foxxy one that should help I guess.
    LOL @ppl thinkin u a guy :P
    ok, ive thought that a rip off of the grudge is 'the messengers', because it is basically the same plot. in the grudge a house is infected by dead people that were killed. in the messenger house, there is a stain that ghosts come out of. in the grudge, ppl do not believe that it is real, and in the messengers, ppl dont believe the kids that see it. so technically if the plot is that similar, do you think that the movie will have a similar stupid outcome?


    Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

  2. #34
    Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    792
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

    Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    How could he have seen it? It says that the Grudge 3 is coming... it's not out yet! He is just basing his opinion on the first two I believe. If I did that, I never would have even seen the 2nd one (American of Japanese). But I stuck through them, and I have to say I like the 2nd Japanese one better than the 1st! So... maybe the 3rd will be better than the 2nd and 1st?? *crosses fingers*

    @ Spin Da Ish - Yeah... avoid that one. Ju-On 2 is better (IMO), but a little weird to say the least...
    yeah man thanks phew! lol instead i rented final desitnation hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    Iam not a guy! Iam a girl and I have seen the Grudge 2 ok! And it did suck! Just because I had a riley avatar it didn't mean I was a guy! Now I have a foxxy one that should help I guess.
    lol @ family guy fan. oh well cant blame 'HER' raimann told me family guy fan was a she

  3. #35
    Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern,AR
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Post Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

    Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    LOL @ppl thinkin u a guy :P
    ok, ive thought that a rip off of the grudge is 'the messengers', because it is basically the same plot. in the grudge a house is infected by dead people that were killed. in the messenger house, there is a stain that ghosts come out of. in the grudge, ppl do not believe that it is real, and in the messengers, ppl dont believe the kids that see it. so technically if the plot is that similar, do you think that the movie will have a similar stupid outcome?

    Yes,because its after the worst one! I changed the avatar so slow people will understand!

  4. #36
    Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    655
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

    Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    Yes,because its after the worst one! I changed the avatar so slow people will understand!
    lol at the avatar thing. even if you say its a bad movie, ima go see it with some friends, because even if it is lame, my and my friends can laff our butts off thinking about how corney this movie will be. because in my opinion, i wwill give it a 6/10, judging by the plot structure that is similar with the grudge


    Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

  5. #37
    Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern,AR
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Post Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

    Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    lol at the avatar thing. even if you say its a bad movie, ima go see it with some friends, because even if it is lame, my and my friends can laff our butts off thinking about how corney this movie will be. because in my opinion, i wwill give it a 6/10, judging by the plot structure that is similar with the grudge

    I can't stop anybody from seeing it so go ahead! Tell me how bad it sucks if you do. I just don't believe this movie is going to do good! I really think its going be worst than the Grudge 2! But go watch it if you like to make fun of awful movies it might be funny too!

  6. #38
    Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    731
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

    So... is there an official release date for either the Japanese movie or the American movie yet? Are they both done filming?

    @ familyguyfan2 - Ky-lyrra called you a "she", so I just put "she" as well when responding, because honestly, how am I supposed to know your gender? Please do not call me slow, and do not get mad at me because of it.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

    Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

  7. #39
    Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

    how i highly doubt tat people who have seen the first two would probably not see the third one... but i do see the point of just making fun of it with my friends.. .but then agian most of my friends get scared really easily.... wel.... i guess that i dont have very high expectations for the third one

  8. #40
    ??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,161
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts

    Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

    Wow there coming out with another one i thought the might have learned after the Grudge 2, they should have stoped one the first one.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Grudge 2
    By Baal in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Oct 16, 2006, 07:40 PM
  2. The Grudge.....2!!!
    By B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Aug 20, 2006, 10:09 AM
  3. is end of coming coming or is it just around the corner
    By dragonhead33 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Oct 29, 2005, 08:50 AM
  4. The Grudge
    By Shadow_Dude in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Nov 28, 2004, 03:35 PM
  5. Saw vs grudge
    By kryptonic in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Nov 05, 2004, 03:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts