+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The Grudge 3 is coming

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

exactly! well it might also be doing it if it was really popular in japan... maybe??? anyways i think it would be a waste of time but if u have nothin else to do then hey... why not go with some friends and make fun of it.. but then i have to find some friends who dont get all tense on every suspence part.. .cause a lot of my friends r like that... hm... oh well... i just think that they r stupid for coming out with a third one

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont get ppl that make these movies it dont mean if its popular in japan gonna be popular in the U.S, plus when they remake movie like the Grudge 2 they alwase manage to hack it all up.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I was talking about the Grudge 3! I have seen the Grudge and the Grudge 2. Ok,do you get it now?

Oh ok well I thought you meant the second one because the third one has not come out in theater yet. Why was the second one bad? Tell you the truth if the first one scared the hell out of me I bet the second one will do the same.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Iv seen the one from japan and the one they made for the U.S and the japanese one was way better, then they came out with grudge 2 it was so disaponting to me
    ....Player Killer....

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    Iv seen the one from japan and the one they made for the U.S and the Japaneses one was way better, then they came out with grudge 2 it was so disappointing to me
    Then you have to figure just because the second one sucked that doesn't mean that the third one will. It might surprise you guys and be better then both the first and second Grudge you know. Don't judge before you get to see it for yourself. Heck what others like you might hate but what others hate you might like.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Then you have to figure just because the second one sucked that doesn't mean that the third one will. It might surprise you guys and be better then both the first and second Grudge you know. Don't judge before you get to see it for yourself. Heck what others like you might hate but what others hate you might like.
    im just going on the history of Hollywood and how the make remakes and sequels of post movies that they made.
    ....Player Killer....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    im just going on the history of Hollywood and how the make remakes and sequels of post movies that they made.
    I understand what you are saying but you know things do make a come back sometimes. It's awsome how some movies are bad but then the next part of it turns out to be the best.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I understand what you are saying but you know things do make a come back sometimes. It's awsome how some movies are bad but then the next part of it turns out to be the best.
    ur right about how some movies can make a come back but more or less they usaly come out bad,so ill just have to wait in see how grudge 3 comes out.
    ....Player Killer....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast