+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The Grudge 3 is coming

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    ur right about how some movies can make a come back but more or less they usaly come out bad,so ill just have to wait in see how grudge 3 comes out.
    Have you even seen The Grudge II? I haven't so I can't tell you if it's good or not. Plus everyone else has their own personal opinion of everything.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Have you even seen The Grudge II? I haven't so I can't tell you if it's good or not. Plus everyone else has their own personal opinion of everything.
    i have seen it it wasent as good as the first one,and yes every one dose have there opinon one person might like something but some one else might think its crap
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

my personnel opinion is that it is not worth it.. any of those movies... if you are going there to watch it to be scared, you will be disappointed or if you are watching to be entertainbut this is all my opinion

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    i have seen it it wasent as good as the first one,and yes every one dose have there opinon one person might like something but some one else might think its crap
    Just like my cousin thought the omen was a bad movie but I loved it. She was so against me buying it because she kept saying it's bad. When she tells me something sucks I get it because then I know I'm going to love watching it.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    my personnel opinion is that it is not worth it.. any of those movies... if you are going there to watch it to be scared, you will be disappointed or if you are watching to be entertainbut this is all my opinion
    The Grudge was ok. But I think the Grudge 3 is going to suck! Like the Grudge 2 did. So I agree it is not worth it!

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah.. i still think that the only reason that that series is still going is that it is a pretty big hit in japan.. cause not many people like it in america.. from wat ive heard anyways

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    yeah.. i still think that the only reason that that series is still going is that it is a pretty big hit in japan.. cause not many people like it in america.. from wat ive heard anyways
    At Japan its different! I really hate the Grudge 2 and not planning on seeing the Grudge 3.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

ok let me explain why sequels are falling off. first, the grudge was not an amazing movie with ground breaking plots, so a sequel would expose the lack of plot twists and new ideas that the authors make. second, the movie is an adaptation of a japanese ju-on like i said first on here, so technically they would cut out some parts that esentially would mess up the plot. third, sequels in my opinion are made to mae more money on good movies, but with flaws like these above, the grudge three is doomed from the start.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast