+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: The Grudge 3 is coming

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    ok let me explain why sequels are falling off. first, the grudge was not an amazing movie with ground breaking plots, so a sequel would expose the lack of plot twists and new ideas that the authors make. second, the movie is an adaptation of a japanese ju-on like i said first on here, so technically they would cut out some parts that esentially would mess up the plot. third, sequels in my opinion are made to mae more money on good movies, but with flaws like these above, the grudge three is doomed from the start.

I agree with you. The Grudge was not that amazing! And those movies are getting worse! If they make a Grudge 4 they should kill themselves!

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

i have to agree that sequals are all for the money, but some sequals are actually pretty well done like the pirates of the caribbean movie, and the spiderman movies, ect... but in the grudges case, yes, they sould have stopped at one, but here comes three =(

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The Grudge 3 is coming

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    Iv seen the one from japan and the one they made for the U.S and the japanese one was way better, then they came out with grudge 2 it was so disaponting to me
    Yeah some movies start out good then they get worse. Like some television series.

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

i have to say.... just looking at the title creates great fear "the grude three is coming" how much more of an awful movie series is there.... people who r making this dont have much sense.. but hey... their money (which where do they get all this money????) anyways... they only way this can be looked at as good is another movie to make fun of

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    i have to say.... just looking at the title creates great fear "the grude three is coming" how much more of an awful movie series is there.... people who r making this dont have much sense.. but hey... their money (which where do they get all this money????) anyways... they only way this can be looked at as good is another movie to make fun of
    Yeah I think Scary Movie 5 should make fun of it! I saw the Grudge 2 at Wal-mart. I hope it stays there! Iam not buying it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8