+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GTA San andreas "where is the lawnmower"

Newbie Alfina-kun may be famous one day Alfina-kun may be famous one day
    Thanks

GTA San andreas "where is the lawnmower"

Hi, I've been playin gta san andreas for over a year now, and I can't find the riding lawnmower. My friend has found it but I haven't... so does anyone know where i can find it??? thanks if u do..

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: GTA San andreas "where is the lawnmower"

Quote Originally Posted by Alfina-kun View Post
    Hi, I've been playin gta san andreas for over a year now, and I can't find the riding lawnmower. My friend has found it but I haven't... so does anyone know where i can find it??? thanks if u do..
    lol u mean the vehicle thingy? well i have seen it but the guy i fought for it, another guy jacked it :P ok since it is used for cutting grass,i suggest looking for it in the hilbilly country side, like the south of san fierro, or to the west of los venturas, and below is the link of a giant map that gives out points of interets like where to find cars and stuff.

http://gta.com.ua/img/articles/sa_ma..._Secrets_L.gif

if that doesnt happen there is bound to be a cheat some where on this page ima link to you from gamespot, and there is about three pages, and near
    page two there are like cheats for the fbi rancher, that fighter jet that you hafta steal for torino (forgot the name), and more, so that shows it should be close to there

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PlayStation 2 Cheats - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Codes - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Cheat Codes, FAQs, Walk-Throughs, Hints

if all else fails and u rele want it, buy the gta handbook, that set me back 20 bux canadian, and gives you a full list of cars in the beggining and can tell you where around or close to, to find it

and p.s i havent beaten the game, im on the last level, and ive killed big smoke and ive blown up the crack factory but when i try to catch sweet from the firetruck i catch him and then he rolls off, so can u explain that, and how to beat it cuz that always happens to me, right around the shoreline connecting los santos (the highway on the east side) to los ventures.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread