Closed Thread

Thread: Guess the Phrase

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Guess the Phrase

I am hopeing i am aloud to do this and i hope this thread iwll continue longinto the future but basically it's a forum game, you have to guess which film the comment is from, an example would be...

"hello, hello"

the film "---"

Do you get it? Well good.

so number one.

"Everything in this room is edible, even i am edible, but that my dear children is called canablism"

after someone has the correct answer i will state another phrase/comment form a diffrent film, OK good luck hopefully the mods and admins will give this thread a try for little to see what happens??

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Guess the Phrase

So basically I reply...

the New Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

...and then you'll post another phrase? Might be interesting to watch. If I remember correctly, though tell me if I'm wrong...

"Everything in this room is edible, even i am edible, but that my dear children is called canablism, & is frowned upon in most civilizations."

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guess the Phrase

This is a spamming thread and totally pointless.
    Closing.

Closed Thread