+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guild Wars: Getting to know fellow AO'ers in-game

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Guild Wars: Getting to know fellow AO'ers in-game

I just had this crazy idea:wouldn't it be fun if the Guild Wars players of AO could get in touch in-game, maybe even form a guild of their own.

To accomplish this goal, it would be nice if people here in AO could post the name of their MAIN character so that others can add you to their friends list.

I don't know what you guys think of this but I'm fond of the idea and more than willing in assisting fellow AO'ers. I can assist in all three campaigns (although my prophecies character is still a work in progress).

I hope this'll be helpful. Here's my main character (Nightfall): Lady Astarell
    I'm hoping to hear from ya in-game!

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guild Wars: Getting to know fellow AO'ers in-game

I play factions... I have a lvl 20 War/Monk and a lvl 15 Necro/Ele... but Im a noob at the game so I get owned at most of the missions... if some1 wants to add me to their friends list, my main toons name is Neo Jaam...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been playing since august 2005 and well, was only active the first few months I got the game as studies took away my play time and friends come first as well, working too.

I have a friend list formed of people who have played around 1000 hours and more and they are often online so anyone I'd consider adding better be nice, fun to play with and ready to help, not needing to be very good, but just enough to help pass the next mission or quest along the way. One thing can contradict this, it's if your super fun to RP with in the owrld of GW and can still play not too bad.

My main character is as follows:

Arielle Laflamme

Monk/Mesmer

Mostly Healer

Mounted for PvE and I've barely done any PvP with her except in Alliance Battles. She is originally from Prophecies, but she's seen through Factions Kurzick part, barely seeing the Luxons and she has recently discovered the begining of Nightfall.

In short, if ever someone is looking for a good time, have a laugh or three, need a Monk willing to suit all your healing needs and to be pushed around to keep the group afloat, wanting some good RPing in character, don't hesitate, though I'm rarely online these days. I hope to see you all soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

I've played an ungodly amount of Guild Wars. It owns my soul. I'm so addicted that I've got two accounts and all three games for each account.

But I'll be damned if I'm going to give out any info.

You'll just have to hope you're lucky enough to run into me.

As a matter of fact I'm in Shing Jea right now dancing as a giant candy corn monster.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie ~Sephiroth~ is off to a good start ~Sephiroth~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan View Post
    I've played an ungodly amount of Guild Wars. It owns my soul. I'm so addicted that I've got two accounts and all three games for each account.

But I'll be damned if I'm going to give out any info.

You'll just have to hope you're lucky enough to run into me.

As a matter of fact I'm in Shing Jea right now dancing as a giant candy corn monster.
    that's funny stupid question though and slightly off topic but what is guild wars?

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Google and you shall find.

Or take the lazy way out and go to GuildWars.com: Welcome to the Official Guild Wars Website.

Whichever works for you.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I am currently at Sunjiang District on the internation thingy, anyone who wants to try and have some fun, I'll be dancing all alone until someone joins this place...I'm all alone.

I'll be glad to help out as well if someone wants to have AO COOPs of any genre and offer myself for anything as long as I have the place and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been playing guild wars since late 2005. I have 4 PVE characters, and 3 pvp/item holders. I own all three expansions. My main characer is a monk(for my in game name, see my AO profile). Feel free to add me to your friend's list. I'm sorry to say that I'm already in a guild, me and some friends made a guild, and we're pretty active, but I don't mind helping others from time to time.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast