+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guilty Gear- The unknown Fighter

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guilty Gear- The unknown Fighter

I'm have hear of this game before, anyone know where you can bought it or import it to Sweden. xD

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    I'm have hear of this game before, anyone know where you can bought it or import it to Sweden. xD
    check ebay dude, or amazon, theyll have it cheap im sure its a real great game so im sure u wont be disappointed

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm Akumu View Post
    Alright, recently came across a lil known f2-D fighter known as Guilty Gear X2 Reload-The Midnight Carnival, and its one of the best i ever played, has anyone else ever played a Guilty Gear? Did you like it? who was your favorite character and why? Rock on Kenshin and answer away
    Of course i have played it, i have been obsessed with this game ever since i got into playing over years now and the game that this one has come out i have been more and more involved into playing it, since i like playing Soul Badboy this guy is total risky dude he does incredible moves any other character does, now tell me this which character does a deadly move for this game?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Of course i have played it, i have been obsessed with this game ever since i got into playing over years now and the game that this one has come out i have been more and more involved into playing it, since i like playing Soul Badboy this guy is total risky dude he does incredible moves any other character does, now tell me this which character does a deadly move for this game?
    Sol Badguy u mean? everyone does a deadly move in the game, they're called Instant Kill Moves, an yeah Sol's got some awesome attacks, but my fave is Chipp Zenuff cuz of his speed and his regular specials, his Instant Kill's okay too, worst Instant kill goes to Faust cuz its so stupid (Slayer's follows right behind it)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm Akumu View Post
    Sol Badguy u mean? everyone does a deadly move in the game, they're called Instant Kill Moves, an yeah Sol's got some awesome attacks, but my fave is Chipp Zenuff cuz of his speed and his regular specials, his Instant Kill's okay too, worst Instant kill goes to Faust cuz its so stupid (Slayer's follows right behind it)
    Yes i meant that name since is hard to remember a day later, but i did not knew that all characters have instant kills. Since i played the first Guilty Gear i did not knew the moves until i press several buttons in the game, and thats how i got better to this point, nowadays this new game that came out is much more lively, do you know what i mean by that?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Yes i meant that name since is hard to remember a day later, but i did not knew that all characters have instant kills. Since i played the first Guilty Gear i did not knew the moves until i press several buttons in the game, and thats how i got better to this point, nowadays this new game that came out is much more lively, do you know what i mean by that?
    yeah, they all got'em now, an yea i do, improved graphics an stuff like that, the new one is jus a revamped version of guilty gear XX tho, but its got some new characters so thats always good

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Grimm Akumu For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Mar 18, 2008)

Newbie AngelMage is off to a good start AngelMage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    I play with Ky Kiske. He's saw awesome in that game. I think I like him cuz he's so balanced and great for beginners (which is what I am) and I have no idea who the unknown fighter is, I wish he'd revieal himself so I can finaaly stop hearing about him! (Glares at you-know-who)
    Hahaha I use him too but I never noticed that he was balanced and good for beginners,haha!Wander if that's why I like his attacks.-^__^-

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Ky Kiske is my favorite and my strongest character. He is good in long and short distance. His stun edge is really useful and I love summoning his "RIDE THE LIGHTNING" move.

I also like Testament, not only because I adore his appearance but -- he's fun to use. ABA is also another favorite character of mine but only in terms of design. She can't do squat in battles. (Laughs)

Other than this, I use all the characters. <^v^>/
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast