+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Guilty Gear- The unknown Fighter

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guilty Gear- The unknown Fighter

Oh, yet another Guilty Gear thread!? I do hope that this one lasts longer than the rest. ^^;

Anyways, out of the Guilty Gear series I' have to go with Dizzy, Justice, and Sol. Occasionally I'd go with Jam, Bridget, and Chipp. Also I must say that Order-Sol that appears in Accent core is a win too. The feature of the "Charge" move makes it great to make and chain variations of combos. But by far I play my best as Sol. (Sorry Aya-chan, I know you hate him but...XP)

Out of all the GG series (that I own, I dont have the PSP or the WonderSwan versions) I'd have to go with Guilty Gear X2. Accent Core is very close to it but with the new cast of VAs for the characters I had to go back to XX. By far the worst is Isuka and Dust Strikers. Dust Strikers can be bared with...Isuka, NO. I liked that they'd tried and added a 4player multiplayer option to it but I didnt like the new stage set-up at all. Sure, the side scrolling adventure mode was interesting but I'd prefer the Story mode over it.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guilty Gear- The unknown Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    But by far I play my best as Sol. (Sorry Aya-chan, I know you hate him but...XP)

I don't hate him. In fact, I find him cool in the game. But due to a certain 'dream' (which I told you before), Sol scares sheep. (shivers) <;__;>

As for Dizzy, I'm just a bit jealous that she has a lot of attention. Maybe if I were as graceful as her, I'd be more admirable? (Laughs) Or fans are often attracted to her because of her overly exposed outfit? <^-^>lll
    Baa...
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3