Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guitar Hero

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Guitar Hero

I played this game at wal-mart, to be honest, its really hard to play at first i didnt know what to do and its very hard, has anyone played this game before??

Newbie theedge182 may be famous one day theedge182 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Guitar Hero

omg you dont know how to play guitar hero one of the best games ever. the point is to stum the gitar well pressing the color on the fret board the same time it hits the line on the bottom of the screen its just that simple. it take alittle while to get used to it but once youdo its easy. also dont think because your really good at guitar hero you can play the guitar because there nothing alike. i hate people who are like "let me play your guitar i learned to play on guitar hero" then when they play it sounds like...well really bad.
    ROCK ON

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theedge182 View Post
    omg you dont know how to play guitar hero one of the best games ever. the point is to stum the gitar well pressing the color on the fret board the same time it hits the line on the bottom of the screen its just that simple. it take alittle while to get used to it but once youdo its easy. also dont think because your really good at guitar hero you can play the guitar because there nothing alike. i hate people who are like "let me play your guitar i learned to play on guitar hero" then when they play it sounds like...well really bad.
    ROCK ON
    I put it on easy mode and so far I can barely play the good notes, plus when I tried it i didn't even know what to do! and thanks about the colors i already know that lol

Newbie fallen_ninja may be famous one day fallen_ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

i didnt think i was that good dispite the good review accually it sucked but i dont know all the same i dont want in
    The power to destroy lies within all of us some ignore it some imbrace it me well just don't mess with me. What is death but a voyage to another realm ?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Every time I enter Bestbuy I try to get my hands on the controller. Lol. I dont have the moneys to buy it, but I will soon. The game can suck up hours of my life and have be smiling ear to ear.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

I JUST bought Guitar Hero II yesterday and its really amusing. I bought it for my boyfriend and he's a guitarist, and he played it until 12:30am.. and I gave it to him at 6pm when I got home.

I even played it. Its an awesome game. FYI: Apparently, unless you try to get it via the net, you may not be able too. Apparently the game isn't being made anymore.
    Last edited by Ritoru-chan; Jan 12, 2007 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Edit: Forgot something
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

I have it and once you get through easy acouple of times you will pick up like double if you challange yourself you will soon get it I love the songs on Guitar Hero 2

Thanks

the most difficulty level i think must be normal, i can just barely keep up with the notes and all, but the music i like though lol

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast