+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Guitar Hero getting old

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Guitar Hero getting old

So i have every version of Guitar hero to date for the wii and 360 but i was wondering am i the only one thinking this .. I guitar hero just getting old and Repettitive?
    I mean beacuse 1 was a big hit even tho the grafics sucked but 2 was better on bothends. 3 was ok but a little slugish and the controllers were really nmonresponse. world tour is my favorite so far but the Character making prosess is really boring. So too put it short. Is Guitar Hero really worth all that bragging and promo that it tends to get?

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Guitar Hero getting old

No not really...
    I think people are just really obsessive with it because your "making music"
    plus its rock music...-__-
    It'll get old over time...but now with rock band and what not, its just the same ol' same ol' and theres really no stopping it. lol
    Its just like Naruto and Bleach...it'll never end. =D
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Get Rock Band. The graphics are better, there's more enjoyable music, there's a hell of a lot more DLC, and lastly, you can use your GH controllers on Rock Band, something you can't do the other way.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

CBtay01 (Mar 11, 2009)

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't be too keen with getting Rock Band for the Wii though (get it for the other systems). Because as much as Rock Band 2 is still a good'n for the Wii, Harmonix basically lied to and didn't care much for the Wii... with Rock Band 1, they excused themselves by claiming that "it's impossible for the Wii to have DLC" and such... Guitar Hero easily proved that wrong.
    And for Australians, Harmonix (like most other companies) took its dandy-lovin' time to release Rock Band there.

It just seems to me that though Activision is just milking the dead cow and trying to "make Guitar Hero cool for everyone" with celebrities and etc - Harmonix is still a being an *** to a ton of people. I'm not sure which you'd rather go for.

Oh, and btw: Guitar Hero doesn't have "bragging rights" anymore. Bragging rights for Guitar Hero ended once Guitar Hero 3 was done.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

i have never been a fan of it. my reaction was that i always found it annoying with the claky clak sound, and why not just learn to play real guitar?
    rockband looksmore fun 'cause the drums and vocals, but one thing that really bugs me is that a lot of the music on either isnt done by the original artist..

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

heh lol if it's allready getting old, is should thinking about buying it soon ^^ i've actually allways wanted to try it, and i guess it's cheaper now but who knows, maybe they come up with something new, if the Guitar Hero is dead

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alucard_ML For This Useful Post:

CBtay01 (Mar 11, 2009)

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    heh lol if it's allready getting old, is should thinking about buying it soon ^^ i've actually allways wanted to try it, and i guess it's cheaper now but who knows, maybe they come up with something new, if the Guitar Hero is dead
    well i still love it and i belive i will take the advice about the rock band because i did not know that you cold do that with your controllers and i also heard thet are planning on making up to 4 more but really it is expensive to by them when they first come out

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Weren't they planning on a Guitar Hero for the Nintendo DS or something? I thought I seen this really funky trailer for it somewhere on YouTube or something. I have, however, heard people say that Rock Band was better, yeah. <3 I don't know about either really going out of fashion though, because the copies are selling like hot cakes locally here. Everyones screaming for them. Heck, it's still kindof difficult to chase up a Wii console, nevermind anything else. -___-;; Oh well, at least the games are getting a lot cheaper, mm? <3

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast