+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Guitar Hero getting old

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guitar Hero getting old

You gotta' hand it to Guitar Hero though, they introduced a TON of youngin's to the CLASSICS.
    Definitely got CDs off the shelves again (or mp3s off the net... whichever).

Not exactly sure why they gotta' come out with new versions of Guitar Hero or Rock Band. I mean, all the "new" you need is songs. And DLC easily destroys that factor for new games.
    I mean sure, companies are just trying to earn some cash, but I don't really see the point of purchasing another game when you coulda' just downloaded the songs for it. ... O_o ...

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

.... I like how all of the images that the local game store sent me of the DSi didn't show the end where the missing GBA cart game slot would be, if thats the case. ¬___¬''

I also like how they "offered me" all of these lovely new features that the DSi has for an AMAZING £79.99 if I trade in my old Nintendo DS. Excuse me a moment.

-Walks into an adjacent room, closes the door behind him, and roars with insane, ridiculing laughter-

And as well as that, the £40 would have been okay for me, but I probably would have ended up buying it cheaper simply because I've been kindof uninterested in it... : (

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Try to keep on topic, please.
    Though MAAAAAAAAAAANNNNYYYYY people find the DSi not worth the purchase (and it's fairly known that a huge amount of people postin' on the net will never buy it), I'm not sure if it's really worth yellin' n' screamin' over - then knocking a topic off the rails.

But on a related note to both subjects:
    What would happen if they DID make a Guitar Hero for the DSi?!!! O__o
    And made a really odd accessory that plugs into the charging-dock. O.o
    Now that'd be surprising.

Thanks

Lol, by the &#163;40 I meant the Guitar Hero thingy, not the DS or whatever. @_@ Sorry. -Flails-

.... Actually, you'd think they wouldn't update their console so quickly after just lately bringing out such a popular game? I mean, all in all, GH might eventually fall flat on its face at some point, but lets admit it, its been pretty durned popular. I've never understood why the makers do that at all. ;_; You'd think they'd concentrate more on getting people to buy the older model if such a popular game was only available on it?

Fail!

They have the HUGE guitar hero accessory pack thing in the local supermarkets here, for the Wii. People are still going pretty nuts for it. o_o I seen a pair of women argueing at the game desk over the last box a while back, because one woman was in the process of buying it and another needed a return before the policy ran out. Totally nuts.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Not exactly sure why they gotta' come out with new versions of Guitar Hero or Rock Band. I mean, all the "new" you need is songs. And DLC easily destroys that factor for new games.
    I mean sure, companies are just trying to earn some cash, but I don't really see the point of purchasing another game when you coulda' just downloaded the songs for it. ... O_o ...
    Exactly my thinking. DLC should make it possible to stick with one game. To not have to buy all the other versions as well.
    Anyway, it seems to be worth producing all the new games, otherwise they'd stick with one version. But it seems that many people are still buying those other versions of Guitar Hero.
    And it probably makes sense too, Redsquire mentioned the supermarket for instance: If I was a huge Metallica fan and already purchased the original Guitar Hero version, I'd totally buy the Guitar Hero: Metallica too.
    Or, to reverse it for Rock Band, the Beatles: Rockband.
    So as long as a system works, why change it?
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    You gotta' hand it to Guitar Hero though, they introduced a TON of youngin's to the CLASSICS.
    Definitely got CDs off the shelves again (or mp3s off the net... whichever).

yeah but more likly than not the kids just beat them and move on to tell you the truth gh world tour is the best so far

Thanks

I've got it. I'll fix everything.

Rock Star: Ballads.

-Waves hands, metaphysically imagining this awesome idea in the shops-

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redsquire View Post
    I've got it. I'll fix everything.

Rock Star: Ballads.

-Waves hands, metaphysically imagining this awesome idea in the shops-
    yeah but think about it not every one would apply to that just like not every one would apply to the new Mettalica one... they need to make them universal and small so they can make more that apply to every one cause really the whole mixing thing aint working as far as i am concerned

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast