+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guitar Hero/Rock Band

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking Guitar Hero/Rock Band

Well i think both games where a great idea and i wonder what type of music game they well come up with next but out of the three Guitar hero games the first was the best then the second and then the third but its kind of funny because after the 2nd one came out the third came out like a month later but most people i talk to now say rock Band is better because you have a band so i want to know what game do you like better out of the two and what do you like about each one unless you have played one of the games then talk about what you like about that game the most and what are your favorite song or songs in the games or game.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guitar Hero/Rock Band

Hmm, they both have their pluses. If you don't have friends, Rock band is LAME. The guitar parts in Rock Band are a little on the easy side if you ask me, but that might just be me. The drums are a blast, and if you're into karoke, the singing can be pretty enjoyable. Guitar Hero is fun no matter how many people are playing, plus you can battle anyone online you want in GHIII.

The other factor is simply what songs each one has. Are you going for quanity or which one has more of the songs you want to listen/play? Now I haven't played a ton of Rock Band, but I must say I like the song selections in Guitar Hero a little better. On the flip side, Rock band has alot more songs, plus you can download a ton more.

The other thing I like about RB is that you can make your own rocker, that's the only thing that really dissappoints me about GH. I guess in the end it's all personal perference. RB is basically GH taking a couple steps further, though I don't think you could have RB without GH. I personally love both, and would choose either one any time. Why pic one if you can have both, you know what I mean?

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

hmm i never played this game..but i have to play it really bad now cuz I see that everybody keeps going on about this game .so me gonna have to give it a shot..It seems like a cool game and all ( i always wanted to know how to play the gutiar) so I guess this a good way to start learing ..lol ^.^
    I saw this one kid playing it at wal-mart ..and he made it seems so easy..but actually ppl say it's kinda hard..O.o but oh well..i like changlleing games

Newbie WhiteWave14 is off to a good start WhiteWave14's Avatar
    Under your BED! OMNOMNOM *eats your toes*
    Thanks

I like both!

I like Guitar Hero more, only for the quality though, but Guitar hero is only a Guitar game (Of course), so I'm pretty limited with it, especially with only having a ps2, It's not that challenging to me once I knew how to do everything, I've beat it all, but I only have Guitar hero 3, I'm planning to get 2 pretty soon. My rate on it is 4. XD

I have only played Rock band once at wal-mart when they had it out, I don't like the quality of it and I don't like the Guitar part to it either. I love the drums though! It's so fun to play it with drums but at Wal-mart this kid had put a hole in yellow drum because he beat them so hard, so it was hard to do it because of the yellow drum not working. You couldn't play the Micro-phone part because right when they did, this girl came up and used the micro-phone, she had the worst voice ever and she asked if there was a Britney Spears song on it (It's called Rock band, not any of that stupid music was on there.), right after that they took the micro-phone away and bolted it right next to where the Guitar was hung along with the sticks, the girl walked away saying something about calling her "daddy" and stuff (She would not stop talking through her nose and saying "Like" all the time...), anyways It was a pretty good game, I'm looking foreword to the next one. I give it a 4. XD

Sorry for the mini-rant.. But really.. D: I have to say I like Rock Band better then Guitar Hero, I suggest that you should play Rock Band if your looking for more of a "Rock" kind of game. Just as I said, Guitar Hero is very limited. ^^;; Even though the bad quality on Rock Band, it lives up to it's name and gives you alot more then Guitar Hero.

Guitar hero is a very good game too. :3
    Live for Today, Wait for Tomorrow,
    and think about Yesterday.

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Guitar Hero is good because of the new battle feature. The PS2 Rock Band gets old after awhile. I need to try the 360 version!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes but that is what makes them really fun is when you have friends to play them with.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I was playing with them yesterday at Best Buy. I think Rock Band is more suitable for those who have a few people to play with them alot. If your alone Guitar Hero might be the best way to go. Anyway if I were to get I would go with Guitar Hero: Legends of Rock for the Wii. The game features alot of classic rock songs which when it comes to guitar solos can be far more superior. A lot of the new songs can be good but they are too short and the guitar solos aren't as great.

Thanks

Yes i think you should first do Guitar hero first and if you like it then go for rock band because 2 reasons guitar hero has better songs and its cheaper so try that out then go for rock band.

+ Reply to Thread