+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hack//fragment??

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Hack//fragment??

Ok.I need help.A few of other foums have been talking about it.Is the new game in a way and first to be online. game for the hack series.Well the point of this topic is to ask u guys if u know if is coming to the USA,2 wat u think of the game, 3 u like anything about the hack series{games, mangas or T.V. shows},4Anyone know a website to watch hack//roots.I was on eps13 ( Watching it in youtube but someone took them away.And the last thing is anyone can help me out.XD
    Perfection is dull

Newbie r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hack//fragment??

I'd hate to be the bringer of bad news but .hack//FRAGMENT is not coming to the U.S.
    And I heard on the forums of dothackers.net that the online capability only lasted a year.
    But look on the bright side atleast .hack//G.U. is comin' to the U.S. it may not be online but
    it's just as good, actually it's better.

-Axel

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by r3D_aXel View Post
    I'd hate to be the bringer of bad news but .hack//FRAGMENT is not coming to the U.S.
    And I heard on the forums of dothackers.net that the online capability only lasted a year.
    But look on the bright side atleast .hack//G.U. is comin' to the U.S. it may not be online but

-Axel
    AHHHHHHH then it was truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This sucks.I was hopeing it was just a rumor .Only well fragment was only the beta ver of the world So it took them like 8 years ,it meant take them 4 or another 8 years to make the real real "World"
    Perfection is dull

Newbie LostToDarkness may be famous one day LostToDarkness may be famous one day LostToDarkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by r3D_aXel View Post

-Axel
    that's a bummer i was looking forward to .hack//FRAGMENT

+ Reply to Thread