+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: .hack//GU

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: .hack//GU

Well I might know as soon as the May issue of Game Informer or even April..but Game Informer and Wiki(yeah I know not a crediable source) said Summer 2007. And I don't want to wait till Sept. >_< I've been waiting for this game since I beat in December..-_-'

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

well, it does seem like a long wait, but better they make it great than just releasing an average game so they can get it out earlier. Heck, we wait years for a new final fantasy game, and they are definitely worth the wait.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh....when I beated the first one I thought the second one was already out...>_> it's a good thing I didn't delete the game saved data. ^___^. Surprisingly I beat the first game in 5 days (started playing it on Christmas Day.)

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    well, it does seem like a long wait, but better they make it great than just releasing an average game so they can get it out earlier. Heck, we wait years for a new final fantasy game, and they are definitely worth the wait.
    Hehehe, yeah, its always better to wait for them to finishi working on the game rather than making an incomplete release. LOL

Hell, look at the Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess, how long was that pushed back!? XD

But then the .hack games come out wth 4 volumes consecutively...at first I thought that was BS seeing as why they couldnt make it into one game and save us the time and money. LOL, but they were all individually good games so...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2